+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Brokers and banks:who depends on the other

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some banks have their own trading platforms as well. Like in the previous post which i made, i mentioned as few bank to have their own forex platforms for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member seema121 is on a distinguished road seema121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think the brokers and the bank are both of depend on each other because the brokers can get money from banks and it have accounts in banks and the banks do trading with the brokers and the banks have also accounts with the brokers in Forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    Banks are also brokers, because some brokers present themselves as banks, examples are Saxo banks, MIG, Citibank, they are brokers but are still financial institutions.

Banned Hina121 is an unknown quantity at this point Hina121's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think both of depend on each others because some banks have account with brokers and do trading and some brokers have accounts with some banks and withdraw and deposit money easily.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the bank is a party that had a major influence on the market and being able to make a pattern from a bearish market become bullish market because the power of capital in the bank have not limited. it contrast to the broker as the party which accommodates all kinds of traders activities in forex trading. so, between brokers and banks there are different of principle and the broker and the bank could not be made as a comparison.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sure they both depend on each other. The banks needs brokers as customer: paying customers while the rockers needs the bans or their day ti dy transactions. The brokers need the bAnks the more because tithe banks have other customers that pay for services in my opinion. The banks can also lend the brokers money for their Buiness and I'm certain they too muse th feign exchange market

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the way we have understood each transaction process in which we live is indeed derived from our conviction to better understand the
    condition of our trade to be able to see the relationship between banks and brokers so that we can better understand our procedure ok friends, its the brokers who are reckoning on banks for forex speculation. The national banks are those who will the $64000 trading and that we are
    simply speculating on the value fastened by these banks, primarily based on demand and provide, to form profits.

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am sure that brokers have accounts with banks. Some brokers have segregated accounts for their clients. Basically this means the
    accounts are seperate from the brokers funds. Some brokers mix them together. I think that all brokers trade low risk The banks trade with each other and with multinational corporations, hedge funds etc., These rates are passed on by companies like integral(who are connected to
    top layer banks) to forex brokers who then send it to clients like us using the quote servers,

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They were all connected, according what I know there are 4 player who use forex that is super bank - government - big company - brokers, and were include in brokers. They are need each other, and the broker or we can said all of the trader make profit from that connection and their activity, that was the price of pair were formed.
    Need money for your deposit, please Join in this forum -->>https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=40679

Senior Member saime121 is on a distinguished road saime121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think banks and brokers are depending on each others because the banks have their own accounts with brokers to do trading and the brokers have their account with banks to send and receive money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast