+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 200 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used TF15M for scalping, if I want to trades with long term I used TF1H. we can read every candle to analyze the fluctuation. so what is our trading plan; scalping, short term, or long term. and we can choose the good TF to run our trading plan daily.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Divergent experience cast is different monger. I consider 1-4 flat day case make suitable for initiate or newbie merchant.
    Scalper dealer chose 1-1st case enclose. so, you terminate what sort of exchange prime?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member woi is on a distinguished road woi's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the best ime when it cepens comes to trading in the market all depends with that individual that is the way i know the things in the market and that way i know that i will have all the best in the market.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion there is no time frame for the best forex trading. All traders have their own time frame requirements vary according to the way they trade. Scalper maybe like a small time frame, but they'll use a longer time frame to see the trend guidelines. Longterm traders favor a long time frame, but they require a small time frame to find the right moment to open positions

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I better frame four hours but every trader in the market for a friendly preferred method of frame there are those who accept or four hours, or even five minutes every dealer has a plan of action and a special way in the trading .

Banned ak470 is on a distinguished road ak470's Avatar
    Thanks
    if you like scalping you need to use 15 m timeframe ,if you are a intraday trader you need H1 timeframe ,& if you like longtime trade u need to use M1 chart.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eldewin jutimin View Post
    hello..
    here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
    for trade??
    I think the time frame depends on the type of trader itself,
    if you type scalper, preferably using a timeframe 5 / 15M with standard H4 trend
    for Daytrader, you should use the benchmark trend D1 H1
    for swingers usually they use H4 time frame up

Banned alfa3 is an unknown quantity at this point alfa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    As a trader usually will make analysis in high TF, and open position in small TF like 15M...my pavourite TF is 15M because not too long time and not too short time to wait price move...

Member damin1 is an unknown quantity at this point damin1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eldewin jutimin View Post
    what is the best time fram for trade??

hello..
    here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
    for trade??
    i think all the time suitable for trading. depends on what strategy you use to make trading profits or losses as seen from a great technique and strategy. i would recommend using the indicator moving averages plus technique fundamental or forex news.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    hello my dear friend, we do not confuse about it, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function
    i am a scalper but i use all time frames and it makes me get more information..and this is important for my trading, and i guess it is wrong concept if we use one of them as favorite
    yes, i agree with you, all time frames are very important for us and form them we can get more information for trading, and also with them then we will know the market situation with right, and of course, i do really agree with you, and i can do trade with right with use all of them, and although i am a scalper,

11. The Following User Says Thank You to haney For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 200 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)