+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 200 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member vegazuz is an unknown quantity at this point vegazuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use the M15 and H1 time frame. but I only get 20 to 30 pips profit. I do not know about what time frame suitable to determine the price movement of 100 pips to 200 pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned faroky is on a distinguished road faroky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hey Hey My friends, do not confuse this regard, all the best and we know all about them and learn a function, you need
    I am a scalper, but I use all the time and it makes me more information .. This is very important for my business, and I suppose that if you would like to use them as a misunderstanding

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mdsuny is an unknown quantity at this point mdsuny's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are not hard and fast time and fixed about forex u can trade in forex all time but every day i spend 5-7 hours in forex.

Senior Member hadidbd1 is an unknown quantity at this point hadidbd1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I engage in befall to discover to facilitate all period frame are almost the same. I absolutely speculation I'm respectable. I opened out of the ordinary period frames and I cannot guarantee one noteworthy difference or perfection in them. I think it all depends on what did you say? You neediness or your indicator, on which period frame it plant finest. Just want individual from m15 to h1, I think I still fancy persons period frame compared to other.

Banned harithjabir is an unknown quantity at this point harithjabir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Distinct trader make use of different period of time inside fx trading. Most of trader make use of an hour as well as four time period of time. Basically, i use four time period of time. Forex trading period of time be determined by your own income using frame of mind as you are generally hostile or perhaps zealous income taker. if you think maybe lower minor income simply speaking moment as well as wish lower without risk industry then select 15 min period of time.

Member mddellel is an unknown quantity at this point mddellel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Time Frame it depends with ur strategy,if u are scalper u will looking for small time frame and if u are swing trader u will looking bigger time frame for entry position.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    best time frame to trade depends on the type of trader, if the intraday trader could probably use a timeframe Daily and H4 and h1 for the open position, but for some types such as scalper, could probably use the M15 and M5 timeframe, before choosing a timeframe for that, we must tawu ourselves, including what type of trader? scalper / swingger / intraday trader? select your choice

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eldewin jutimin View Post
    hello..
    here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
    for trade??
    Bhai main to larger aur smaller time frames kay aik combination ko hi use karta hoon, aur mujhy kisi aik time frame kay saath trade karny ki adat naheen hay, aap ko best results lany kay liye aik combination par hi focus karna ho ga.

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    It depends on what kind of trader you are. If you are a day trader, then you must use the short time frame to capture a small trend in the Forex. If you are a swing trader, you have to use a larger time frame, in order to capture the best swing in the Forex. but if my time frame is most often used for the swing trader is a graph of 1 hour, 4 hour charts, and even the daily chart. Medium Time Frame 1 hour is a good time if you want to continue to trade for 1-2 days. It presents a good opportunity for this type of trading and allows you to trade with a good risk reward./

Banned shoaib786 is on a distinguished road shoaib786's Avatar
    Thanks
    har trader apne hisab sy fram time karta hai koi 1hour sy 5 hour tak tu koi 1 sy 3 hour tak har har trader apna he fram time bnata hai or time fram apki strategy par depend karta hai main tu all time fram use karta hun

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 200 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)