+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 200 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,760 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member ashraf56 is an unknown quantity at this point ashraf56's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually timeframe depens of traders demand and type.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me i think 1minute chart 4 hour chart and daily chart is more perfectable because i trade using ema 60 if you can calculate it it would be such wonderful formula for scalper i am profitable but need good condition and wave nicely to be traded

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shoaib515 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaib515's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many different time frame in forex . In forex trade time frame depend on your profit taking attitude like you are aggressive or passionate profit take . but we can use any time frame in forex .

Banned wesfx45 is an unknown quantity at this point wesfx45's Avatar
    Thanks
    time frame that I often use is to trade time frame H1 and M30 as a confirmation. I think it is very good to get a good signal in determining the open position in the market, we must examine tetunya larger time frame. because in such a case is a very good thing.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by abdulrazaq View Post
    good question my dear friend well i live in pak the best time in pak to trade is 5pm and second is 8 pm this time is best for india and pakistan to trade thanks for read
    hmm ekdum thik btaea he apne je session asha he trading ke lie kyo ke is time market movment ashi hoti he and hmare pass ashe chance hote hein ashe pips gain karne ke me bi isi time ko jiada trade passand karta hun

Senior Member abdulrazaq is an unknown quantity at this point abdulrazaq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good question my dear friend well i live in pak the best time in pak to trade is 5pm and second is 8 pm this time is best for india and pakistan to trade thanks for read

Senior Member nufatrx4u is an unknown quantity at this point nufatrx4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eldewin jutimin View Post
    hello..
    here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
    for trade??
    hello too...
    very time frame have own function ,,, it's just that, to get a better calculation results then you should use a smaller time frame,, but i am always use M15 for intraday, M5 for scalping and i am use H1 or H4 for longterm ... You just choose which time frame you are going to use,,

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi my dear friend, we are not wrong, all deadlines are good and we should know and learn everything I own function, but I'm a stockbroker I use all the time and it makes me get more information ...It is important for my profession and I think this is a wrong concept, if we use one of him as a favorite

Senior Member s.alam is an unknown quantity at this point s.alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trade period frame depend on your profit taking stance like you are aggressive or passionate profit taker. If you think low marginal profit in to the point period and would like low possibility open trade in that case move on behalf of 15 min period frame.On the other give, you produce as much as necessary experience and produce as much as necessary passion in that case observing advertise appropriately and following the up-to-the-minute advertise movement try 1 hour period frame. All explanation inside you......

Banned shanu is an unknown quantity at this point shanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    No there is no time frame is for trading I think in trade all time frames are good its wrong concept that specific time frame is good for trade i think its depend on the type of your trading and on your strategy of trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 200 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)