+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 200 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member pipsforpips is an unknown quantity at this point pipsforpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best period of time and effort to trade depends on the type of investor, if the investor intra-day could probably use a period of time and daily effort and H4 and H1 to the open position, but, for some species such as the exploiter could probably use the M15 and M5 period of time and effort, before selecting a period of time and effort to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned vicente147 is an unknown quantity at this point vicente147's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am a scalper but i use all time frames and it makes me get more information..and this is important for my trading, and i guess it is wrong concept if we use one of them as favorite

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uk8877 is an unknown quantity at this point uk8877's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi there my expensive friend, we do not confuse regarding it, all moment frames are good and we've got to know as well as learn all of them, they have their particular function
    i will be a scalper but i use all moment frames also it makes me get more information.. which is important for my exchanging, and i reckon that it is actually wrong concept if we all use one of them as favorite.

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually it depends on the respective trading style of the traders. I always prefer to long trade so I use long time frame. I think long trade is more safer than short trade. But whenever I can have a good prediction on market with the analysis and reading news then sometime I do short trade to get profit in the short time.

Banned sweeetc123 is an unknown quantity at this point sweeetc123's Avatar
    Thanks
    my time frame is 5 to 7 hours in a day . i do trade whole day . becuase this is the bussiness for me . and the way to earn money from the trading is the best way to remove unemployment from the world

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kopi be time trade kar laye best rahe gaya ma night aur day dono time trade karta ho muje to ja dono time trade karna acha lagta ha jab be muje market achi milti ha ma trade kar layta hoi

Banned saddam76 is an unknown quantity at this point saddam76's Avatar
    Thanks
    The chief method that I use is not being greedy at any instant while I am trading. I try my best to keep my trading lot minute so I do not get the risk of losing my account. I know if market goes down, it will come up and evil section.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use 1/4 hours charts for the trading and assesment purpose. These are usually working for me with good results. I think lot of people use 1, 15 and 30 min also.

Senior Member saiansh23 will become famous soon enough saiansh23's Avatar
    Thanks
    As the name suggest trading for newbies is not for daily I am trading since quite a while and I prefer trading on daily taking enteries from weekly and monthly close but it does requires small lots of good equity But if you trade daily with minium stops which i think not should be more than 30 pips in any case then strategy should be solid and pipful I hope you get the point i am trying to made I would suggest everybody to start reading volume because with volume you can trade with even 20 pips stops

Regards

Banned Babar chatha is an unknown quantity at this point Babar chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere khylae main short time trade karne k lye 15m ki candel use karni chahiye. aor agr long term trade karni ho tu us kye H1 and H4 ki candel use karni chahiye. sab se best tu short time trading ha. is main loss hone k chances kam hote han.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 200 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)