+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 200 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member cicgojra is an unknown quantity at this point cicgojra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have best anaylysis that best time period for trading is from 8:00 - 20:00 for british pounds,swiss francs and euros. while 01:00 - 06:00 and 13:00 - 20:00 is for yen (by CET time) . these are the best analyze strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to trade for the short term then m15 is one of the best time frame you can use for trading as it shows major levels for trading and if you have to trade for the long term then you can use hourly charts as they show you the long term trend.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned faizah is an unknown quantity at this point faizah's Avatar
    Thanks
    it all relies on you my buddy there some people who business only everyday or only h4 and does not hassle about the other tf and there are people who will keep going to greater tf and keep arriving below all to m1 , so is all relies on you what u want to business with great reduced or top down strategy or just individual tf nothing is fix it all comes into end who generate the most.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perubahan_kita is an unknown quantity at this point perubahan_kita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    depending on the typical trader
    all can be done
    Nothing is more comfortable with a smaller time frame
    there are also more comfortable with the time frame of the

enjoy your trading style

Banned aptx4869 is on a distinguished road aptx4869's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by robin011 View Post
    I think it depends on the merchant. If you are a day trader, you can try to time 1 HR or 4 HR if you want some BLOBS quickly, you can try dibins. 15 or 30 at the same time, traders and the type of business.
    We can make it more specific i think, Scalper usually take M5 to M15 on their time frame, that was the most aggresive trading style. Intra day trader usually take M30 to H4 time frame, they usually wait until the best moment and set order on a day. The long time trader usually take D1 to MN1 on their analysis, cause they are usually take very long time open trade.
    Last edited by aptx4869; 2013-04-23 at 11:53 AM.

Banned gondols12 is an unknown quantity at this point gondols12's Avatar
    Thanks
    each trader may use different timeframe because the technique may also be used differently, but I often look at the daily timeframe as meliaht daily trend and movement patterns at each session on H4 timeframe and execution on H1 timeframe or M15, and this can be done with extreme care careful not to be trapped in the floating market loss

Banned miansajad is an unknown quantity at this point miansajad's Avatar
    Thanks
    we do not befuddle about it, all-time supports are excellent and we have to know and understand all of them,
    i am a scalper but i use all-time supports and it creates me get more details..and this is essential for my dealing, and i think it is incorrect idea if we use one of them as preferred

Member andihaerani is an unknown quantity at this point andihaerani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to give correct question to get correct answer, your question is "what is the best time frame for trading ??". In my opinion, every time frame is good for trading. If you are a scalper, TF 1 Minute and TF 5 Minutes are good for you. But, if you're an intraday trader, TF 1 Hour or TF 4 Hours are good for you. Then if you're a daily trader, TF 1 Day is good for you. Which is good TF for you depends on your typical trading.

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i dont think that there is time frame who can give you the magic trade my friend but i think that the bigger time frames give much more better signals and this is for sure

Senior Member bablu7832 is on a distinguished road bablu7832's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We must choose the best time frame suitable to us according to our trading strategy.I am a news trader so I find H1 time frame suitable for me.For day traders H4,W1 and MN time frames are best and for scalpers smaller time frames like M5,M10 and M15 are best.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 200 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)