+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 200 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Banned hsp1 is an unknown quantity at this point hsp1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meray khiyal main to trade krnay k liay sabi time frame thek hain lakin agr ap 4 hour time frame k sath trade krtay ho to us main zra easy ho jata hai kiun k us main market trend ka easiy pta chal sakta hai or ap handsome profit ay saktay ho,main to 4hour main hi trade krta hon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ABEDIN 18 is an unknown quantity at this point ABEDIN 18's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think H4 time frame is the best time frame for doing forex trade. because H4 time frame show the market condition properly and take any dicession in easily for use H4 time frame.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waqar6091 is an unknown quantity at this point waqar6091's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello guys about your post i think that time frame depends of trader type. If you are a intraday trader then you can try 1hr or 4 hr time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually time frame depends of traders demand and type.thanks for the post take care and keep trading

Member alisid is an unknown quantity at this point alisid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually use the 1h time frame for my trading because its easy to understand to me and i trade mostly on this time frame i suggest every one to set their time frame on 1h for the trading

Senior Member dadabye is an unknown quantity at this point dadabye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the period of time depending on the types of traders. If you are an intraday trader then you can try for 1 hour or time period of four hours. If you want some quick pips then you can try to 15m or 30m. Depens reality the dealer and the type of request.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by omar555ak View Post
    If you are small trader or scalper, you can use M1, M5 and M15 time frames. If you are big trader or hedger, you can use M30, H1, H4 and D1 time frames.
    yes, it depends on the style that I owned every trader trading. making use of different time frames as well, I am a trader who is trading short-term, so I use the M15 time frame

Senior Member omar555ak will become famous soon enough omar555ak will become famous soon enough omar555ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are small trader or scalper, you can use M1, M5 and M15 time frames. If you are big trader or hedger, you can use M30, H1, H4 and D1 time frames.

Senior Member eng.adham is on a distinguished road eng.adham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there isn't best time frame for trading . this varies from trader to another according to each trader's strategy . so you are the only person who can define the best frame for your strategy .

Senior Member arochfx is an unknown quantity at this point arochfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Depend on trading style if you are scalper 1 minit 5 minit are your favourite time frame. if you are a short term trader 15 minits 30 minits are the best option. i personally trade in 30 Minits or 1 hour Time Frame in most pair except Eurjpy. for EurJpy i use 15 minit time frame

Senior Member Zaheer is on a distinguished road Zaheer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading main time fram app kis trading strategy pr depend krta ho k ap long time trading kr rahe hain ya short term trad kr rahe hain ya scalping . Scalping ke liye ap 1-5 mint ka time fram rakhin. hourly trading ke liye 15 mint ka time frame rakhin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 200 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)