+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 200 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member nizamulpgcp is an unknown quantity at this point nizamulpgcp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A variety of different terms are used for trading Forex trading trader uses the majority of 1:0 and 4: 0 years. personally, I use a time of 4: 0. to help you choose the Cannibal.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member GHOURI is an unknown quantity at this point GHOURI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meddle east like India or Pakistan main ap 5 say 8 tak ka buhat acha time hota ha is main apko sari markets mil jati hain or market bhi buhat volatil hoti ha ... ya best time hain or jinhon ny is time main try ne kia must try ... but be care full market faida bhi zada deti ha to nuksan bhi ... but this is good time main to khud is main kam kar rahah hoon ... wasy ap chaho to market k time or technal analysis say dekh sktyh hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member abosheffa is an unknown quantity at this point abosheffa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will not business effectively during Cookware treatment I get the industry too sluggish in action. I business during Liverpool treatment and also US treatment. Yet during those occasion I become sleepy simply because it is nighttime in your state.

Senior Member abcdeforex is an unknown quantity at this point abcdeforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes indeed, if any traders want's make good analysis then he has to chose the perfect time frame. As my strategy I like 4 hr, and daily time frame to make perfect analysis. We should know that perfect analysis can help us to make perfect trade.

Senior Member bhuat41 is an unknown quantity at this point bhuat41's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I refer to the trader, depending on the time, with regard to. If you are a trader or an hour, or even five times 1:00 intranet try. To the number of items quickly, you can try 15 meters or 30 meters. In fact, businessmen depend on the form of related conditions.

Senior Member jama4206 is an unknown quantity at this point jama4206's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it depends on you hoiw much time you give to forex trading in my opinion best time is when any session open or close this time market moves fast and there are many chance to get good profit .

Senior Member kiron89 is an unknown quantity at this point kiron89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The working class of the right person, per day of operation of the company or the temporary or long - lasting relationship, that is, each time an additional 4 1 HS.

Senior Member rukan is an unknown quantity at this point rukan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the schedule depends on the type of negotiation. If you are a negotiator intraday try 1 hour or four 60-minute time limit. If you want a few nuggets quickly will strive 15 m or 30 m calendar actually costs of the classification and the request of traders.

Senior Member zewara is an unknown quantity at this point zewara's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think back to the capital that we use for our trading capital if large and can hold the position for long periods of time then it may be especially we believe we are right and the position of the direction of price movement trends then we can get a lot of profit

Member onik698 is an unknown quantity at this point onik698's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure it depends on the breed for a long time associated with the speculator. You should see run, speculators may be a main meal of the day, you'll probably find more hours of time of a kind. If you want to you can probably show you 15 entrapment, 30. In addition to the period of time that the condition is associated with defense professionals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 200 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)