+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 200 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member mwbou is an unknown quantity at this point mwbou's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the speculator of artwork are dependent. If you are during the day, you can 1: 0 or more an hour or so. If some of the heel ends quick 15 m or 30 m really while is because, in addition to the requirements of investors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned umar111 is an unknown quantity at this point umar111's Avatar
    Thanks
    haaaaaaayyyyyyy fariends......
    insta forex tarding me merkeek tkreebn har wakat hi open hi rahtihayyy
    is k lie koe time fixxxx ni hay ,,,,is ko jb marzi start kya ja sakta hay or jb aaaap ka dil kare aap ise band kar sakty hhnnn/...................
    .................................................. ......................

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member thenr56 is an unknown quantity at this point thenr56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading conditions depending on your income is usually fierce, hungry. If you feel a little more income, the ability to reduce the risk of aspiration free trade and select a time interval is 15 minutes.

Member shesbng is an unknown quantity at this point shesbng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A variety of other money in the Forex market and speculators, they sold. Many speculators using 60 minutes and a period of time. In fact, I prefer a period of time we help decision making in Cannibalistic.

Member vdymk24 is an unknown quantity at this point vdymk24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess it depends on the time zone that contains the form to the broker. Within 1 hour or after hours or maybe more when the time server every day. Easily, you need to attempt 15 feet or maybe some seeds in the ground, the time is now. 30 traders with the sessions must be also.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think different trader use various time frame in forex trading.I think most of trader use 1 hour and 4 hour time frame.Actually i use 4 hour time frame .I assists to select correct cannibalistic zigzag.

Banned rabia006 is an unknown quantity at this point rabia006's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes mare khayl main tu best time frame 1 hour ke aur 4 hour ka chart hai khoe ky is main ap bohat achi tarding kar sakte mean ky in chart main ap ko market ka trend bilkol clear shoe ho jata hai

Banned lisan is an unknown quantity at this point lisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thing that can on while are trading Forex markets with the possession of strategy in Forex trading would be able to have some success in it to the field it's a large field and very profitable business.

Senior Member jaldija is on a distinguished road jaldija's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sab time frame he best hoty hain forex trading main.forex trading aap ke zat pay dirrectly depend karta hay.i mean jab aap fresh houn or aap kay mind pay koi burden na ho wo time frame aap kay liay best hoga.forex trading main time limmits nhy hain lakin main 20 min say 1 hour tk ka time frame use karta houn.

Senior Member PTtrader is an unknown quantity at this point PTtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its very individual question. I personally prefer combination of long-term charts with short-term charts.
    For example:
    Shorterm charts M5 - M15 + LongTerm charts H1 - H4 .. depends on where i can see something to trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 163 of 200 FirstFirst ... 63 113 153 161 162 163 164 165 173 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)