+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 200 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to trade for the short term then m15 is one of the best time frame which you can use but if you have to trade for the long time then you can use hourly charts as they give you the better trendline for trading
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member ladsfhh is an unknown quantity at this point ladsfhh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it depends on the distribution server. You may have seen an hour or 5 hours and one day should not be a mediator. 15 meters, or maybe you can view Pis 30 me soon. In fact, such requirements will depend on the investor.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hkluyfg is an unknown quantity at this point hkluyfg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    After waiting. If you're new to the Intraday, should definitely try, 1 h or 4 h. If you want some quick highlights m would actually try 15 m or 30, which deepened a variety of needs in relation to the duration of the dealer.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kdjfgr is an unknown quantity at this point kdjfgr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that depends on the merchant. If you are not the type of run you Negotiates, for 1 hour, you can be a 4 HR. If you can when you're 15 I 30 rapidement I did not really understand the message a la volition commandments and sorting.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    Use h1 h4 d1 and my business and gives me a better picture of the trend that happens and I think even my best time to shop, but of course, we still need the help of our indicators signal recovery in operating rates and provide train

Junior Member mompamompa561 is an unknown quantity at this point mompamompa561's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The different trader use various time frame in forex trading.I think most of the traders used 1 hour and 4 hours times frame.Actually i use 4 hour time frames .I assists to select corrected the cannibalistic zigzags really !

Member skoulda is an unknown quantity at this point skoulda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me I have not any fix time for Forex trading because i am student and when i free , i works on the Forex trading because it is a very great ,the interesting and the risky and i likes its so much and it is like as a hobby to me !!

Member hkyiur is an unknown quantity at this point hkyiur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have the expression depends on the actors more believe. Run, officiants, a way for about an hour, a few hours because they get the test. If you want to organize 15 scores quickly! You can test 30. Indeed, as well as the demand of enforcement deal lemme.

Member bberty is an unknown quantity at this point bberty's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So I think it depends on the provider. If you are a new entrepreneur are definitely times you can try the 1 hour time. If you want to calculate faster, of course, you can try and Score 15 meters, 30 meters, in fact, the term depends on the demand and trade.

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you know that there are some new that are coming out and there are other thing that may affect the market that is when you should do your tradeing because that is when the movement is seen

+ Reply to Thread
Page 162 of 200 FirstFirst ... 62 112 152 160 161 162 163 164 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)