+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 200 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Senior Member summra is on a distinguished road summra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is realy usefull question m khud new hun forex trade m or m bht kch sekhna chahti hun to is m senior memberz he hmari madad kr skti kr skty hain hmain sekhnay k liy itna to bnta senior ka k new any waly ko b thoara time dain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dakwoal852 is an unknown quantity at this point dakwoal852's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that the period of time depending on the types of a traders. If you are an intraday trader then you can try for 1 hour or time period of four a hours. If you want some quick pips then you can try to the 15m or 30m. Depens reality the dealer and the type of requested !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member najrana is an unknown quantity at this point najrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, this is in line with expenditures for currency forex alerts I think the problem is the location of the manuals. This special alert subscribers to sustain the show even offered automated forex Forex automated trading was developed by an individual with analyses.

Member singham is an unknown quantity at this point singham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think time is the best I think m30 because most candle after 30 minutes it will happen instead of the candle before so in the time frame that we could do 30 scalping with right ... because that's the candle.

Member monir07 is an unknown quantity at this point monir07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always when mercantilism {sort |} Genres} focus mainly on scalping or right 1:0 and 4 has shortly to enjoy as I suitable mercantilist trade every day am fatter

Senior Member dalowa.xabwa is an unknown quantity at this point dalowa.xabwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it all relies on you my buddy there some people who business only everyday or only h4 and does not hassle about the other tf and there are people who will keep going to greaters that tf and keep arriving below all to m1 , so is all relies on you what u want to business with greaters a reduced or top downs strategy or just individual tf nothing is fix it all comes into end who generate the most !

Senior Member nkdaowa is an unknown quantity at this point nkdaowa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that each traders may used a different timeframes because the technique may also be used differently, but I often look at the daily timeframe as meliaht daily trend and movement patterns at each session on H4 timeframe and execution on H1 timeframes or a M15, and this can be done with extremes cared carefuly not to be trapped in the floating market lossses !!!

Member darlo is an unknown quantity at this point darlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Use the diffuser more traders differently in different time periods in the Forex h and 4-0. In fact, using four hours. We help you in selecting the correct barbaric "zigzag".

Senior Member samdakdan is an unknown quantity at this point samdakdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that each trader may use different timeframe because the technique may also be used differently, but I often look at the daily timeframe as meliaht a daily trend and a movement patterns at each session on H4 timeframe and execution on H1 timeframe or M15, and this can be done with extreme care careful not to be trapped in the floating market losses really !!

Banned MSALiFE is an unknown quantity at this point MSALiFE's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best time to trade wolfram every man. Different time frame is different dealer. I think 1H time frame until today suitable for beginners or novice trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 200 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)