+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 200 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1996

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Banned sixsensers05 is an unknown quantity at this point sixsensers05's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey, if u wanna know the best time for trade then let me tell u that the best time to trade is when the price of a particular currency is less then at that time you can buy bids and keep them with you untill the prce of curreency again rises so that you can make some good profit from tradinf foreign exchange currencies. i hope this would prove as an helpful post to you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahmad33nadeem is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad33nadeem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes best time mera khayale say jo hai woh hai kai app night main forex trading karain tu app ko bohot faida hoga or app trading main bohot agae jaoo ge or app ko forex main kafi earning hoge per depend app par karta hai app kess time trade karoo market week main 5 days open hote hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member lahfji is an unknown quantity at this point lahfji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's a home. If you are a merchant, you can try to run, 1 hour, 4 hours (s). If you want to and if you try entrapment son deal I 30 15, I don't really need to, date, type, deepens.

Junior Member uritjh is an unknown quantity at this point uritjh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that the time frame depends on the merchant. Within a day you can have a meal after a day you four hours trying. If you want a few reckless young locusts more than 15 I got 30 t. If the traders said they really depend type.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    that in my opinion all the time frames that we used was very helpful all kitanya including myself will use it.
    if we only provided two or three time frames alone it would be difficult for us instead. therefore to be provided as more than 2 time frame makes it easy to analyze our next move.

Banned ullash28 is an unknown quantity at this point ullash28's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading time frame Chair has a corner on your winnings if you are aggressive or glowing stock market trader. If you are considering the marginal profit short and a low unnecessary trade selection 15-20 min time frame. On the other hand, you have enough knowledge and have plenty of passion as a thoughtful market adequately and the latest market movements in one hour time frame.

Banned pro.grets is an unknown quantity at this point pro.grets's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eldewin jutimin View Post
    hello..
    here i want to know from senior memeber what is the best time fram to using
    for trade??
    I often use M15 and H4 time frame, because in this case I use H4 to see and make setup for trading plan and make lines and support and resistance trendline and horizontal line so we can see the limits and the price moves up and down in which we can also use it a point to open a position and achieve a profit that many

Senior Member kdirfg is an unknown quantity at this point kdirfg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this definition depends on the merchant. If you have a drug dealer, I tried to to respond to one you for a period of four hours. If you want to you some rapid meant, so I tried to not 15 I And 30 STS for Sorting And the costs to limit dealer, if required.

Junior Member hkylif is an unknown quantity at this point hkylif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's time frame will depend on the nature of the goods. If you trade items, then you can try, 1 h or four periods of 60 minutes. If you want some tiles quickly and then you can try m or 30 m at the request of the operators depending on the time period and the sorting right.

Banned mithon11 is an unknown quantity at this point mithon11's Avatar
    Thanks
    For anyone who is conidering becoming a Forex trader and wants to learn the ropes, there can be no better place to learn than at the Everest Forxe website. Everest re a great company who offer Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 200 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)