+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 200 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All time frames are made for traders to get on the forex market. Some traders use a higher time frame while some use a lower time frame. Many use a time frame for different reasons but traders only have to understand that the higher the time frame the higher the profit.
    I found that I found that it depends on two time frames for trading that are 15m and 1H but in this case I just follow the trend D1 means I open as a trade only in the direction of the trend that is on D1. This gives me a better win ratio. There are many things that are measured in this matter and I personally believe that at first we chose the strategy then the time frame!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders focus on large frames such as daily and weekly. We have to work on theory and practice in this case, we have to practice as much as possible in the demo giving us a great experience, but the next demonstration we need to test the number of sentiments will be higher. and in forex trading 2 times is the best time to trade at night 7 to 11 nights according to pakistan standard time is the best time to trade because at that time market movements are very fast so placing small orders to avoid big losses and other times in the morning 3 up to 6 am according to Pakistan the standard time market movement is so slow that it makes large size orders to get profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it depends on your trading style. If you are a broker than you need to follow trends in m5 and m15. If you are a trend trader than you should use higher time frames like h1 and h4 which gives us a wider picture and gives us a clearer trend! and It depends on all individual traders, some make money on M15 and some make money on D1. All have different strategies and all prefer different time frames, I personally refer H4 and D1. D1 gives me about 200-800 pips in one trade! So I prefer D1 and H4 too! I am trading H4 for Mid term and D1 for long term!

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The M15 is one of the best framed as the one I like to use for trading in the forex market as it is very useful for the short term referred to as trading and we can easily earn a good income as techies really work on the charts! and in a trading time frame depends on your profit taking attitude as you are an aggressive or passionate profit taker and if we think of low marginal profits in a short time and want a low risk free trade then go for a 15 minute period.

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that when we learn a lot and have a strong experience with long training time is the best time to trade because a trained trader as well can do a good job as an inexperienced trader if we get the knowledge and experience then the time does not matter we can trader anytime! and when we learn a lot and have a strong experience with old practices like that is the best time to trade because trained as a trader because it can do a good job as an inexperienced trader if we get the knowledge and experience then time no matter we can trader anytime !

Banned FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881 has a reputation beyond repute FM1881's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 43,212 Times in 11,226 Posts
    Forex trade time frame depend on your profit taking attitude like you are aggressive or passionate profit taker. if you think low marginal profit in short time and want low risk free trade then go for 15 min time frame.On the other hand, you have enough experience and have enough passion then observing market properly and following the latest market movement try 1 hour time frame. All key inside you.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time to trade depends on the partner we use, besides the best time to trade is our place of stable self psychology, emotions not up and down, and always maintain health, because when we are sick and not passionate it will make the quality of our trade decreased and resulting in bad trade. and I found that Forex traders to liye the best time frame alag alag ho sakti menstruation as jod kyokid as log scalping aur day trades karte hai wo small time frame using karte hai aur jo long traded opened karted hi wo big time frane using karte hai, waise for hum kuch alag alag time frame ko read kar to trade karen for jyada better hoya hais!

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because forex is the best quality onlines as a job or online business for the income I have ever seen. I think all the time as the frame is suitable but the most suitable depending on your trading type as scalping or short term or long term trading !! and A Forex trader uses his knowledge and completes the Forex experience to find out the best time period they should use in Forex trading. For me, I mainly use a period of 1 hour during News time to trade fx.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear agar dekha jaey to market ki variation full time change hoti rehti hen or jub positive variation aati hen to trader trade lgata hay or profit earn karta hay Q kay trader market ki variation par every moment nazar rakhta hay or tub ja kay jub positive sign hota hay to wo moment us kay liay profitable hoti hay or meray khyal men agar aap trading men intrest rakhtay hen to aap ko market ko watch karna chahiay or analysis kar kay trade lga deni chahiay Q kay successful trader ki ye nishani hotii hey kay wo market ki every moment ko watch karta hay to jub bhe trading ka koi positive sign hota hay wo us moment ko apnay liay profitable bana leta hay...

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    M15 is one of the good time frames you use when trading on the forex market because you can get short-term support and good resistance levels with the help you can generate well in a short period of time. and the best time frame for me is 1 hour. But in fact there is no good time frame all time frames work if you make the right direction at the right time, however most day traders use 1 day time frame while others are targeting 30 35 pips using 1 hour frame time. Also higher time frame shows clear direction of lower time frame lower time frame appears some noise

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 200 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)