+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 200 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That depends on your time zone. And what you can want to trade. You can see that currencies such as eur / usd perform well in most seasons because when the European season sleeps, US traders start trading it so that it is one of the best pairs to trade and pair up like aud / jpy moves well in one season. and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own functions I am a scalper but I use all the time frames and that makes me get more information..and this is important for my trade, and I think that is a wrong concept if we use one of them as a favorite if you think of low marginal profit in a short time and want a low risk free trade then go for a period of 15 minutes. On the other side

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Try to avoid trading on a time scale that is too short on the forex market. Avoid the temptation to make too many moves using a 15-minute cycle. As your time gets shorter, opportunities and noise play a greater role. Using a longer time scale smooths randomness and allows you to see the original trends in the market and the most important time period is 15 minutes 1 hour, 4 hours, every day and every week. 15 or 5 minutes of time telling a detailed 1 hour candle story. 1 hour explains the daily candle and 4 hours explains the pattern and its formation in a weekly candle. You can also use a daily candle stick formation to find a monthly candle.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every time it's good even though it depends on the type of your merchant whether you are a scalpor or not. for scoring, you can swap charts for 1 minute to 30 minutes, but for day traders where you place your trade at the beginning of the day and close it at the end, I'm sure 1 hour to a week will match and I always tell people what time period to trade depending on your trading strategy but if you don't have a trading strategy and you are looking forward to taking intra-day price action then you should still trade in the H1 or H4 term because they offer the most accurate signals

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to trade for a long time then you can use hourly charts that will give you trends from your partner and you can make good profits with trading in that direction so that h1 and h4 are also good graphs to be used for trading. and I don't have a special time that I prefer to trade than others but I try my best to trade when good opportunities make use of themselves, in this way I make money almost whenever there are good opportunities to wait for a certain amount of time to trade and maybe there was no clear opportunity for me to trade at that time.

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market ka movement ki upor ap ko trading kar na hoga. Forex market various types of news and data ki upor depend kar ke move kar ta hey. Forex market is one of the largest financial market in the world. Market ko properly analysis kar ke experiment kar ke trading kar na profitable hoga. dan depending on what kind of traders you are you might choose to trade the H4 time frame it you are a long time traders and for an inter day trader you should either trade H1 or M15 time frame depending on your trading strategy while M1 and M5 are for scalpers.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, brother, of course for me, I personally think that we can use the H1 term in our trading strategy and most traders use this H1 period there trading but if we want to know market trends we need to use a long-term time frame like D1, W1 etc. and I also use 15 minutes to determine the entry and exit of my trade, while I also use daily trading to determine long-term trends in the market. The best you combine is a short and long time frame.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each trader has a different trading strategy, and each strategy will have a different time frame, and different session times to trade. We cannot say that London or the Asian session is the best time to trade. Because we have to know our trading strategy first, then we will know the best time to trade and all the time frames are the same, depending on the trading style we have, if we do a long-term trading system, then we can use a bigger time frame , it is very different from traders who use short-term trading systems and do scalping, and we must know, there is no time when it is always useful

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no best single time frame for trading on the forex market. If you are a scalper, you are more likely to have a trade within a period of 15 minutes to 30 minutes and if you are a trend trader then you must use daily and weekly charts to detect trends and the best time period is H4. Other traders will choose another time period because we have a different trading system. So every trading system has the best time frame. So, when we want to determine the best period of time to trade, we must know well the trading system first. Different trading systems, different time periods

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many time frames used by Forex traders to make profits on the forex market. But I think the longer the time period is higher there will be a more reliable signal for Forex traders because there is a small chance that the signal will come out false but always maintain stop losses because the market is very dynamic. and For me, H4 is the best time frame, because I won't get too many false signals, and not too much noise. H4 is a good time frame because I like to trade every day, so I can get a signal every day because I trade with several pairs at the same time. So I can get a good signal and make a profitable trade

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For new traders there is something you have to look for and that is an hour I think it's good enough for you to make good money from trading. This frame you can always do better and you can start seeing results and a good time frame in my opinion is the H1 period. You can make the graphs and graphs zoom in. You will see that the support and resistance are clear and to form both rising and falling waves.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 200 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 36 76 126 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)