+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 200 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smaller time frames such as 5 minutes, 15 minutes and sometimes even a 1 minute time frame will allow you to enter and exit the market in a smaller amount of time. Please note that 1 minute chart trading is generally considered very risky because of seemingly uncertain price movements. When you rise in time, the risk generally will decrease by itself. Larger time frame charts move slower and predictable than smaller time frames.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex to Trade Main Framework The Best Time Frame JO Who is H4 Why do you have the best time frame O es se the best COC log market watch kr skte main points of interest in forex to trade the main hon yah time frame he uses kr raha hon or major forex trading best income with the best honors o the best time frame for forex to main trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason for trading in the business of H4 is that he or she is able to get the best of this experience, and this is the best way to trade in the trading of the Forex or the use of this website, as well as using the name of the person who wants to use it as well. I have been able to send money from the forex to the forex, even if it has been changed.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    H4 is the best time for forex to make trading week for H1 whether he is the best or if you want success, then he has the best time for you to get the best time for the best time. Watch when you don't have it, this is the best time to use the best time to trade in a time frame or to get the best money.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time frame for the best time frame is 4 hours and D1 can work within the time frame, but it is very important that we have the right to market and we can get as much time as possible for the time frame. I have a clear trend why I want to buy a large time frame for trading and the main thing to start trading on Forex is to start trading in forex with the main H4 trading time frame or you have used it for the best time frame so you can watch your trading session. This is the best time frame for the H4 time frame for watching market logs.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    really my dear, I obviously thought there was no doubling for me, at first I preferred to use 5M but after a few months I wanted to use H1, with H1 I felt safer and got a good profit and I think most traders in here also suggest for this period of time. and there is no specific time frame to trade it, but when you look for opportunities, you start by analyzing from the largest time frame to the smallest, but of course you concentrate more on the 4 hour time frame and every hour

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can choose the best time frame for trading based on a trading strategy. Scalping and swing trading are different trading strategies and we need to use different time frames as well. We need to know our trading strategy well first, then we can choose the most appropriate time period for trading and as I can see I personally believe that the trading frame you get is one thing that depends on all trading and trading methods of choice if You have a small trade then you have to use the right time frame

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends for different trading methods we have to use a different time frame and I think H1 is the best time frame for forex trading and we all need to trade with the right learning and without proper learning we cannot get success in trading. I think H1 is a common time frame for each trading method. and There are various time frames for trading in the forex market and each time frame has advantages and disadvantages so the best time frame for choosing must be based on giving you the best trading results based on your trading strategy or trading plan.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the time is the best time for the forex trading business. but the time frame of London & New York is the best time. when the current currency pair is more volatile, you will do it this time, you will make more profit. and the time period is optional for each trader to find market trends. depending on the type of trader they are. even a broker who trades in shorter periods of time such as M1 and M5, they also make analyzes of larger timeframes such as az H1 and H4 to see larger trend movements, interconnected time frames.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, my friend in forex trading, I clearly think that the time frame is very important for market analysis. The time frame depends on our own trading strategy. I think 1 hour 4 hours d1 is a useful time frame for short-term trading. I managed to follow this time frame. and if you have to trade on the forex market for a short time then you can use the M15 frame which is one of the good frames that you can use for short-term trading but you have to look for technicals on the hourly chart too.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 200 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 124 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)