+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 200 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung has a spectacular aura about kembung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    choosing the right time period depends on the strategy we use, and the type of trader. if you want scalping, most traders choose smaller time periods like M1 and M5 cus they take short trades and small pip targets. for the use of a long-term H1 period and a larger time period and take a very high pips target. and absolutely for me, I personally really think that it depends on the trading strategy that we use today. For aggressive trading strategies, we must use a short-term time frame and vice versa. But it also depends on current market price fluctuations and economic conditions to produce better profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, there is no double in forex trading. I truly believe that the best time frame to get on the forex market is multi-time frame trading. Cadre must know how to trade the forex market with a small time frame after seeing what happens in the time frame Longer cadre must develop good skills and trade business aik din me 24 hours of work I rehai hi aur my week 5 days rehai hi ap is my time lattice bhi time trading bro, hian kyun to trade i koi deadline bro hia is liye ap ko forex my lattice time trading karne ka moka milta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to holiday For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course the right trading skills are needed to get success in forex trading, you have to polish yourself and have to recognize your potential so that you can easily make money to get money to fulfill your dreams and the time frame of use depends on strategy. some strategies only work in a larger period of time and are used for long-term trading. some strategies only work in a lower time period and are used for short trading or scalping. to get the best time frame for trading, we must learn about our strategies first.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The timeframe for forex trading depends on taking your profits like you are aggressive or passionate profit takers. if you think marginal profits are low in a short period of time and want low risk free trading then go for a period of 15 minutes. On the other hand, you have enough experience and enough passion then observe the market correctly and follow the latest market movements trying 1 hour frame time. All keys in you. and all time frames are the best for trading on the market, so it really depends on the strategy and system of the trader. So if you do long-term trading then you can do a long period of time and when you do scalping or short-term trading you can use a short time frame.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You see a different time frame. All time frames are used in different strategies. You use it and get profit. But most of the time using frames on the M30 and H1 markets. You like the time frame and regular use. If you don't like it, then you use your own strategy. You always use a strategy base. and you can use all the time frames some trades can be used 1 minute and some trade 1 hour or 1 day or 3 hours if you want but my usd time frame 1h and 4hs scalping or short term or long term trading I bet all day for this

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best time frame for you to trade depends on your trading strategy, but all in all, all the time frames are usually right that trends in some time frames must stop for trends in the future to continue so if you align this info well then you can predict 70% of market movements and If you want to make money from this business then you have to work with a different time frame so you can understand the trend of pairing correctly, I work with h4 frames because it is the best time frame for trading on news basis.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think time depends on the type of dealer. If you are an intraday trader then you can try for 1 hour or four hours. If you want a point quickly and then you can try up to 15M or 30M. Made cared about the time of the merchant's request and nature. and Often, traders can get conflicting views of currency pairs by checking different time frames. Although the daily may show an upward trend, hour after hour can show a downward trend. But what ways should we trade? This can provide conflicting signals and counter-productive riots in the minds of traders when they try to line up.

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my dear friend, please don't be confused with time frames. All time frames are good and all are important in forex trading market for proper analysis. If we will not use proper analysis then we will not be able to make consistent profit with forex trading market.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-24), sarfraz786 (2018-11-24), Unregistered (1), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend, I think that fram time depends on your strategy for example if you are a scalper you can use 1min, 5min or 15min but if you are a day trader I advise you to use fram 1h, 4h or daily and if you are a trader your swing can use a daily or weekly period. and the best time to trade is 30 minutes I always use a 30 mn time frame to see the market. You must follow the index before trading and use a strong signal. You must follow the forex market to make a profit.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually your question is incomplete. Before asking this question you should also mention what type of trading style suits you and how much time you need to spend in market analysis. When this is decided the choice of time period is easy. and that depends on the strategy of a trader. if you are a day trader then 1 hour or 4 hours a good time frame to use. I personally use a short time frame like 15m 30m and 1 hour time frame. that works well for me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 200 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)