+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 200 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because hunters are always looking for hunting, So the same strategy works here. All we have to choose the right trend at the right time. I advise all my friends to make their trades just in time when the market is just trying to change the trend. But we have to be careful when the news data will come. So much depends on news data. We had to place our order just 15 minutes after the news. That is the real time when the market is trying to change the trend. and we are all not wrong about that, all time frames tend to be good along with we have to recognize along with understanding this, they have their own goal is a kind of scalper but i take advantage of all time frame and it makes me get more details .. and this is important for myself, along with I think it is a wrong idea in that we all take advantage of one of them because of the favorites.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Short time trading then 30M and 1H time frame is perfect if we invest now and many people are not earning and there is no time frame that I think is high When the market goes Also another timeframe for knowledge and will be good for trading and make more money. The ideal timeframe for trading is 4 hours but it depends on the strategy and currency pair you choose, if you choose GBP / USD then you should use the London or New York session but any time period that you can use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aksar auqaat yeh question kia jata hey but mery khial men is ka koi hatami muqarar answer nahi lattice bhi time lattice bhi aadmi ko earnings ho sakta hey aur same usi time koi doosra trader loss kar raha hota hey isliy male yeh samajhta hum keh saturday aursunday key ilawa business time full barabar hey and is the main jab bhi news ka time hi hota to aap ko is ka sahi faida ho ga is kaam main order to achay say kaam karna hi to is the main ziada say ziada dehaan say rahain for him acha hai kyun kay is kaam play Facebook to ziada say ziada dehaan say kam kia jay is ka sahi faida hai kyun kay is a post ziada main say bhi boaht fadia milta hai.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that all good time frames to serve as a guide to trade, except that we include long-term or short-term traders, if we are long-term traders, it is generally used as a time frame as H4 and as D1. but when we are short-term traders, mostly with periods of M5, M15 and H1, but I'm sure every trader has his own way of determining the timeframe in trading !! and Of course MT4 and Mt5 have many time frames. The use of time frames depends on trade and trade stage. Short time frames like m5, m15 and m30 are not good for traders. I think a long time frame like h1, h4, d1 and m1 is a very effective time frame !!

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it depends on the special things as traders' trading style. Personally I prefer to trade long and I always follow as a long time as a frame for trade. I think it's safer than a short trade. Most of the time I use H4 time frame for trading !! I think every time is the best time to trade, this business is open 24 hours You can join this business anytime when you are mentally ready to work in forex business. I often do business 3 to 4 hours every day, you have to do business and close all the entries and not be left for future fate.

Member patel is on a distinguished road patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Economic indicators are economic releases by countries related to their economic health. An example is a country's GDP release or its inflation number for a quarter or a year. There are so many economic indicators that are key for online merchants to learn which indicators will help your portfolio and then affect what you trade. The AvaTrade Economic indicators page provides information on world economic indicators. and I find that most of the time that I use H4 and H1 and I really use the maximum time of these two time frames and I fill up a lot of comfort for this time frame. so I believe the time period of H1 and H4 is the best for forex trading!

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we really want a good trader, we can use all the time frames, as a result of us wanting to read that makes sense from some aspect of the time chart to take a higher analysis. We understand if Forex is basically an attempt to predict. thus, we must build a reasonable analysis of some time frames to find minor and major trends. in fact it is very necessary to take a reasonable trade. We are not confused about that, all time frames are good and we have to know and learn all of them, they have their own function If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15m or 30m. Actually the time frame depends on the demand and type of merchant.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    An entirely new period is the best that is meant to make a transaction and from complying with the reporting period you can help make a benefit and this is actually the best one that is meant to gain or subtract from your high ability can help generate profits and you will gain an achievement from reporting period is appropriate. well in my own opinion, I think the best time to trade the Forex market is when you have tradable signals on any trading graph of time when it happens is not really important because what we always see is if the signal you want to trade is a signal high probability then time is not a problem.

Member cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya has a spectacular aura about cintakuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the best best time period is h1 and m1 to enter the market and as a trader we have to always be ready and patient then all will be good and h1, it is very good because the same although certain brokers market hours vary, but with h1 so we can remove all trades by some brokers. Different time frames are different merchants. the time frame depends on your strategy. Most merchants use a 1 hour and 4 hour time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15 m or 30 m. If you have enough data, you can exit the zone and if you want you do not need a higher time frame to confirm some trends if you trade below the hourly chart.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different time frames are different merchants. the time frame depends on your strategy. Most merchants use a 1 hour and 4 hour time frame. If you want some pips quickly then you can try 15 m or 30 m. If you have enough data, you can exit the zone and if you want you do not need a higher time frame to confirm some trends if you trade below the hourly chart. I think the best best time period is h1 and m1 to enter the market and as a trader we have to always be ready and patient then all will be good and h1, it is very good because the same although certain brokers market hours vary, but with h1 so we can remove all trades by some brokers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 200 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)