+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 200 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the best time frame to trade??

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, I believe that, the latest foreign currency trading in general is the
    criteria associated with the application of dealing orders to earn some foreign exchange.
    This excellent attention is done that has the analysis of people or perhaps by means
    of a fantastic forex robot automatic trading program sending the right prospective
    clients in the help of foreign currency trading signals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to paulis For This Useful Post:

suntrung (2018-02-26)

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the best online business category I've seen before for a new generation.
    I think the best time depends very much on the strategy we use and all the different
    because I've been waiting too long every day before we enter the market we must analyze
    the first time find the best time to open the order. It depends on his mind that
    at which point his mind will be free

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the time support is usually useful besides we have to learn besides studying these people, they already have its function
    , my business is a kind of scalper although I take advantage of all the time support
    and this also helps make everyone get more facts .. and this is also important for the deal,
    you can have a lot of practical knowledge and really appreciate the appreciation that then pay attention
    to the current market adequately in addition to adopting current market mobility in the 1 hour period.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,749 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by incomejobs View Post
    i am like only H4 time frame i think this time frame is the very best time frame give the very best gide line i like only H4 time frame watching the best market and earning the best money this is the only best time frame in the trading and i am also like this time frame give the best profit when i am watching this time frame this time frame is the so good time frame and give the best gide line about the trading
    han ge ap ke post achi hai main bhe yahe kahon ga ke trading ke job main agar a logo ne best kch use krna hai tu ap log best time frame use kr ke trading ke market ko bhe best way se watch kr sakte hain or main bhe ap ke bat se agree hi krta hon ke trading main H4 ek best time frame hai trading main profit lene ke liye or market ko best way se watch krne ke liye yeah ek best time frame hai or main bhe ap ke es bat se fully agree krta hon ke trading main yeah ek best or great time frame hai online main

6. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-16), bachaya786 (2018-02-25), billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-18), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-26), ghaffar500 (2018-02-26), hmforex (2018-02-23), incomejobs (2018-02-24), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jhoradpak (2018-02-26), jobless (2018-02-17), munibkhan (2018-02-26), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), samia93 (2018-02-19)

Banned hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex has a reputation beyond repute hmforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,118 Times in 4,817 Posts
    i am like only H4 time frame i think this time frame is the very best time frame give the very best gide line i like only H4 time frame watching the best market and earning the best money this is the only best time frame in the trading and i am also like this time frame give the best profit when i am watching this time frame this time frame is the so good time frame and give the best gide line about the trading
    yes my dear i am also fully agree with you this is the so best so for,indeed my dear I think in the exchanging business this is the so great time span I am likewise utilize this time frame H4 is the best time allotment in the exchanging I am utilizing this time period this time allotment is the so best time span I propose any new and old client utilize this time span and watching the best market development this time span is the best and Gide the best and watching the best market I like just H4 and furthermore utilize just this time span in the my exchanging thi time allotment is the so great time allotment in my exchanging just utilize this time span

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to hmforex For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), amirjaved (2018-02-16), danish555 (2018-02-24), ghaffar500 (2018-02-26), incomejobs (2018-02-24), javedqasim (2018-02-27), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), jobless (2018-02-24), KASINA (2018-02-24), punjabpolice (2018-02-21), sarfraz786 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Senior Member amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved has a reputation beyond repute amirjaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,367 Times in 1,170 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my dear i think in the trading business this is the so good time frame i am also use this time frame H4 is the best time frame in the trading i am using this time frame this time frame is the so best time frame i suggest any new and old user use this time frame and watching the best market movement this time frame is the best and Gide the best and watching the best market i like only H4 and also use only this time frame in the my trading thi time frame is the so good time frame in my trading only use this time frame

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to amirjaved For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-26), ghaffar500 (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-26), iqrayousaf (2018-02-23), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-25), jhoradpak (2018-02-25), mian5575405 (2018-02-21), naveedbwn (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-21)

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex trading period relies on taking your profits when you take a dealer owning a territorial
    or aggressive unit. If you think that marginal profit under trade is small safe to quote
    and takes about 15 minutes each time. On the other hand, you have a lot of experience and passion
    that is so close and then move the market in the past and only the hours of combat. Every key is inside you

Junior Member akmil will become famous soon enough akmil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading seats Seats have an angle on your winnings if you are aggressive
    or luminous stock market traders. If you consider short marginal profits and unnecessary
    trading options at least 15-20 minutes. On the other hand, you have enough knowledge
    and have as much passion as an expedient market wisely and the latest market movements within an hour.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to akmil For This Useful Post:

fadly (2018-02-22)

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

amirjaved (2018-02-13), danish555 (2018-02-13), hmforex (2018-02-13), jhoradpak (2018-02-13), jobless (2018-02-25), Nirzana (2018-02-25), punjabpolice (2018-02-16), samia93 (2018-02-26), sarfraz786 (2018-02-14), sufiyan22 (2018-02-23), yulbang111 (2018-02-25)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    Forex trading main jo muje best time frame lagta hai wo h1 or h4 hai forex trading main time frame ki bohat ehmiyat hai ku ke jo chote time frames hain un main bohat confusion hoti hai or hum manage nae kar pate hain profit ko confuse ho jate hain Forex trading main best time frame h4 hai or is main hum profit ko sahi tara se manage bi kar pate hain.

17. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-02-27), danish555 (2018-02-27), incomejobs (2018-02-26), KASINA (2018-02-24), mian5575405 (2018-02-24), Mr. India (2018-02-25), naveedbwn (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-24), shine (2018-02-26), sufiyan22 (2018-02-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 200 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)