+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 217 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello friends about your post in my opinion is the main reason we have to learn about a good forex course before we start trading is because it will give us knowledge about forex trading. Knowledge and ignorance are big losses faced by forex traders. Thank you for keeping the post trading and we are very happy to be able to enjoy forex training here. With all your training here, I want to be able to increase my knowledge about buying and selling my current trade there. I believe, without buying and selling training, I'm sure I can't increase your knowledge about buying and selling only with the cardiovascular system. Maybe this is an opportunity for people to achieve extra

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading has risks and benefits for traders to be able to learn and can analyze the level of loss, risk, and understand the rules of trade that are appropriate and not easy to lose and lose analysis in determining market risks and trends in any trade and business or any profession if You enter without enough knowledge and experience that will be difficult to survive and so in forex, it is recommended to everyone in the trade. I have read trade content and training for demo accounts to make sure you are willing to trade for tangible benefits that are achieved with less risk than is possible

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo will become famous soon enough prabowo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your question is very strange, can you drive a car without taking a course and have a license ?? or can you become a doctor without having to bother learning it ?? why are you asking for courage is it necessary to trade forex ?? yes of course it is very important to trade in a life account. and Dear friend, this is a good question that "why can't you trade without learning the correct Forex course ??" Dreaming of fantasies saying aja kernay says hum apna the main forex finder bohut ai tra says it starts to break hain wo bga loss now! kia playing theak hu ??

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prabowo For This Useful Post:

interutup (2019-06-30)

Member tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib has a spectacular aura about tabib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm afraid this is one of the most unsuccessful forex teachers to tell you repeatedly. Guess what? If you trade on the forex market, especially when you start, you will experience losses. Surprise, not everyone wins every time. Even most will lose. But there is a solution for this. and I think the course is not necessary, but it is important to learn. Some people don't like to structure their learning process, they feel it's better to just mix up information without structure and some people learn better like that (take me for example) I learn the basics of investopedia and then I learn how to read candlesticks in profiforex . I'm not saying I'm a good trader but I have consistent profits every month.

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion, we must use it to generate more profits in our Forex Trading business. We also need strong discipline so we can maintain the benefits we have gained from our trade. and what happened only because the main non-antes de curso de forex was only operar, the key was Dara L. conocimiento sobre el es de Mercado Forex empezar. Lck del conocimiento y la ignorancia what is the essence of los operadores the son of las pdidas mas importantes de divisas.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the appropriate analysis of the administration of benefits of Capital Resources with operations reduces risk and will make management control risk and will use profit in trading every day with risk management safety trading plans and for myself, if we want to succeed in forex trading, we have to do it all by step. in this case, we must learn about trading demos before starting to trade real forex.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course and practice the same way, but in fact to consider differently ... we have to deal with practical considerations and be able to understand the psychology of ... I don't need to process because of a large investment ... I am guiding myself. I have a big investment for my part, I know how to be a great investor and I have my own tutor. I have a good trader with my side to tell me how to be a good trader. It is true that it is important for traders to learn first and then trade directly ... because the forex market is very complicated and needs a lot of knowledge. Adult trading can cause losses and can also cause a decrease in confidence in trading ...

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex trading skills are a self-achieved technique. Most traders learn from themselves. After all, this is something more important to practice in real terms than learning tips in the course. Most tips, strategies, and techniques can be learned from various sites, forums and also by reading different analyzes. Practical knowledge can give you more than you learn from the course. and in my opinion, we don't need private courses to understand forex trading. we can do this by joining a forex trading forum and learning from the forex site and ebook about forex trading. it depends on our abilities and enthusiasm. so let's fight in trade and never give up

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My brother is a very good question, money is important for every person he gets is very difficult to give his blood. The leader must never trade without knowing how he knows the importance of his capital. That is why good traders never like trading without learning. and I am my own teacher. I am looking for superior traders with my indorse to verify me how to become a bully trader. I did not demand a course to trade because for our groovy traders we were firmly trading with native land and could instruct phsykology near it. pedagogy and practice are the only way but echt states

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your real account can't feel the real business. This will give you maturity. losing money is also one type of experience and most new investors are desperate to deal with currency transactions without having enough information so that many of them experience a reduction when faced with real consideration due to lack of experience

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 217 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 199 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)