+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 217 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Armature trading can slip into losses and can also lead to reduced self-authority in trading so that if you are a beginner, you must wait to make the first step by trading ... You must learn your steps for the future or try to read the market by following the news and be passionate and pay attention to everything on the market and when you feel ready in a demo then you can make your own strategy and stars make money and win and dear bro, I personally believe we have to learn forex trading before entering real accounts because of forex trading is a risky trading business and most traders don't get success in forex trading due to lack of knowledge and skills. So learn first and then start trading on a real account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately in forex trading I also think we have to practice first on a demo account before we go to the real account. and after us, we can generate consistent profits from trading on a demo account, trade on an account then please pen and then to a mini account and standard. and I have a good trader to tell me how to become a successful trader. Of course, I can't trade for a good shopping person who has to work with a real account and we can learn what phsykology is. the course and practice are the same but are real different.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a beginner learns this business very well and then practices it on a demo account and by using this trade it is true then I will be able to become a trader who can be expected in forex investment this is a good condition. and my friend you are right that we need the right forex education and also need good trading strategies and skills to get success in forex trading. Forex traders must develop their trading skills and must trade with discipline.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are right, we should not trade directly without adequate knowledge and education about forex trading. If we start trading without proper education and know it correctly we will not get profit, we will only lose our money. This business is a very risky business. We need to study first so we have to start this business. and well, actually I believe that if you want to get in forex you need extensive experience and consistency. I know without this, you will have difficulty earning income because in forex trading the biggest enemy is irregularities. Just do some deviations and you will pay the price to get the MC if you don't lose a large amount. [R

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello everyone, I'm happy for your answer. I believe there are so many things that you should know before going to trade directly and when you enter direct trading, you only have to trade several trades with a minimum amount of money like 20 usdat you are able to lose, loss is not something you want in the trade thank you have all the members of the forum and the reason why you should never trade with a live account is that you have to study properly and also make sure you are familiar with a demo account and also ensure that you share opinions from experienced traders.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    from my experience, I can only tell you it is true that it is important for traders to learn first and then do direct trading ... because the forex market is very complicated and needs a lot of knowledge ... we must first learn how to plan, strategy and also try to learn how to use different forex tools and then we can start trading. and I don't trade directly, because the forex market is very complicated and requires a lot of knowledge ... we must first learn how to make plans, strategies, and also try to learn how to use various forex tools and then we can start trading ... there are many factors, so learn by yourself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have my own teacher. I have a good trader with my side to tell me how to be a good trader. I don't need a course to trade because for good traders we have to trade with real accounts and be able to learn about psychology from it. the course and practice are the same but the real account is different. and Learning in this business is very important, because without having enough knowledge and sufficient practice in the market you cannot get good results in your trade and your performance will be bad because you don't have enough tools that can help you to trade in the direction correct.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    using the demo for years in my opinion is less effective. because the demo doesn't teach us about using money management and a good trading mentality. using a real account during practice will make us more quickly understand the trading mentality that every trader must have. indeed we will lose our money. but this is very comparable to the results we will get and before starting each of your businesses requires basic knowledge of that in forex knowledge needed to make successful trading this is a very profitable business for experienced and knowledgeable traders.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its true that it is important for traders to learn first and then do live trading because forex market is very complicated and it needs alot of knowledge we should first learn how to make a plan, strategies and also try to learn how to use different tools of forex and then we can start trading there are many factors, which affect forex market and we should be aware of economic and business news and also know to do make a fundamental and technical analysis and then we can do live trading.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Awais Khan (2019-07-20), mehro (2019-07-27)

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without a doubt people may not be industries without getting the right info or even training about the industry that we have overcome ... mature transactions can cause losses and can also cause setbacks related to trust with transactions .... and so you must have at least a few simple understanding of dealing specifically with fx. and if we want to start forex trading you have to learn a lot and you need good experience so we have the right knowledge in trading and forex strategies so you can start trading so you need a lot of practice demo accounts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 217 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)