+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 217 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I looked at the demo first. After two days I needed to adjust to my psychology to trade a real account. So I trade on a live account with a low balance because of better learning. So for this reason you can learn to maintain your account and relax trading if you are afraid then you cannot make money management properly. For this reason I think everyone should learn the Forex course correctly after that he will enter a real account with a large amount.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every company needs to exercise and know how to fundamentally. You can certainly start trading currencies without information, but the price will be terrible. You will lose all your financial commitments in research and when you become aware of currency trading there should be nothing left for you to company with. and we have to trade with knowledge because it is very risky and we cannot succeed in this if we don't have a lot of knowledge and I think forex is the only business that can get the best trading system and for this we must have to learn a lot about trading before starting this, if not we will lose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think for example someone is new, he doesn't know how to trade than he needs to learn because if he doesn't know anything now he starts trading but at the same time he gets a profit but he doesn't know how to close and he closes the trade in losses so it will lose all the amount so first you always have to study in a demo account before trying your trade in a real account and you also prefer to learn better

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have some belief that the best teacher is the market. You can only learn the basics from somehow a course or book, then the market will make you trade. It looks like swimming in the center of the sea, you have to swim in. First, you will find some violence, then it will be easy. . and we know learning a little is dangerous things so I think if I want to make a way then I must first need my intention and try for it somehow. we know perfect knowledge gives us the perfect platform.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro rose sharply on Friday just one day after the dovish European Central Bank President, Mario Draghi, warned that the weakening of the Eurozone economy could be more severe than expected. Draghi's statement also signaled a delay in the central bank's first interest rate increase in years. The rally shows that Draghi's dovish comments have been appreciated. and a sustained step of more than .6825 will indicate the presence of the buyer. Taking last week's high at 0.6851 will show that buying is getting stronger. This could create the upward momentum needed to challenge the minor top at 0.6880. Overcoming this level can lead to the main peak test at 0.6912. This is the last resistance before the main peak at 0.6970

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kakarek For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The catalyst behind the sharp rise on Friday was a report that said Federal Reserve officials were approaching a decision when to end the balance sheet reduction. This is an important consideration for investors because it will enable them to assess the strength of the Fed's monetary policy tightening. Ending its program to reduce the balance sheet combined with the decision to leave interest rates unchanged at the meeting next week on Wednesday, January 30 sent dovish messages to traders, making the US Dollar an investment that was less attractive and inability to overcome and maintain a rally of more than 1, 1429 will indicate the existence of the seller. This could lead to a retracement from the rally of 1.1289 which makes 1.1353 the first potential decline target. This is followed by a new minor bottom at 1.1289 and a main bottom at 1.1270.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we don't want to buy new trading members we can say that we don't know any business or we can say that we are looking for a business that is looking for a business, and we can say that it is a good business that we don't want to lose a lot of money because we want to make sure we do a lot of work so we can do a lot of work well too and you are the right brother you want what happens in forex trading and you have a bad experience going to the department or if you have a doctor or you have engineers well then you I have experience that you have experienced an anxiety experience I cannot rank differently because I cannot create a bad account

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are the right friend, I will not advise anyone to trade in the Forex trading market until he learns Forex trading and gets good experience in this market because this market is very dangerous and if we will invest and trade in this market without experience, surely we will lose. and I have my own teacher. I have a good trader with my side to tell me how to be a good trader. I don't need a course to trade because for good traders we have to trade with real accounts and be able to learn about psychology from it. the course and practice are the same but the real account is different.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree I have to say something more that by ignoring all trading times it is not good at all if you cannot trade then you cannot learn about the market to gain knowledge and experience You must trade here on Forex and you will definitely produce some good trading and you will get some experience so it will only trade with low risk. and I have my own coach. I have a great broker with my party to reveal to me how to be a decent dealer. I do not need to bother to exchange on the grounds that for a decent broker we must exchange with the original record and be able to find out about phsykology from it. courses and exercises are similar ways but the original notes are extraordinary.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree I have to say something more that by ignoring all trading times it is not good at all if you cannot trade then you cannot learn about the market to gain knowledge and experience You must trade here on Forex and you will definitely produce some good trading and you will get some experience so it will only trade with low risk. and I have my own coach. I have a great broker with my party to reveal to me how to be a decent dealer. I do not need to bother to exchange on the grounds that for a decent broker we must exchange with the original record and be able to find out about phsykology from it. courses and exercises are similar ways but the original notes are extraordinary.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 217 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)