+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 217 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex market ko sikhe bina kabhi bhi Forex trading nahi karna chahiye.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very true, forex trading without the right trading skills, strategies and plans is the worst thing you can do for yourself if you ask me, it's just suicide, the best thing to do is try to invest everything in learning and practicing for perfect your skills and over time you will be glad you did that from the start. and It is a rule of thumb to become a good Forex trader that you must have to test your knowledge and skills in a Demo trading account before entering direct trading. If someone does not take this first step it means not doing away with himself.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    training makes a perfect man a very old and correct word. Every trader who enters this forex and just starts trading will not get anything other than having a bad view of the account being blown. So it is very important that a trader get the right knowledge in the form of basic knowledge of this market and then make plans and trade accordingly. and direct trading means you enter your real trade. Forex trading is a risky and difficult business. Before entering a real / live account, you must learn forex trading. Without knowing the forex trading system, you cannot walk long in forex trading. Without knowing the possibility of a trading system to lose money more than profit. So before entering into a live account, you must learn .. Learning is good enough for forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat has a spectacular aura about tahu bulat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think you have to use a demo account first and when you feel that you are trained enough to start trading on a real account and in this way only you will be able to trade properly and get profits in the form of money and you will become a successful trader and expert and in this way you will be a good and happy trader and we want you to be a good trader. and yes I agree with you, beginners must learn first and practice on a demo account until they have their own strategy, so they can trade with real money

Member noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder has a spectacular aura about noder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This tool is actually easy and necessary for your merchant. That you are very friends to help convey to me a new tool. Teenage foreign exchange traders will be of value to the system. Hopefully all of you help convey to me a new tool. A very interesting system where users and I think such courses are not the only way to learn. we can also learn many things from this forum, learn strategies from successful traders, share experiences between traders. and we can practice what we learn to improve our own experience and our knowledge of trade.

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important for traders to learn before starting trading. the market may be rather complicated and may require more knowledge. learn first how to make a market plan, strategy and control emotions before starting trading. and I have a dealer that fits my side to tell me how to become a very good trader. I don't need a course to buy and sell because for good traders we have to trade with an actual account and know about phsykology from it. Direction and education are the same way but special real accounts

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it's a shame we can't start trading right away without the right knowledge and experience, because this is the most risky business in the world, you will never be able to predict future results without good knowledge, so if you want to get good money and you want to succeed in the future then learn and get as much knowledge as possible. and Sharing is very good and this is a very informative article. I think learning is the first rule in any case if you want to enter any field first, try learning the same on the Forex market if you want to get more money than the first, you have to learn rather than practice. it's on your demo account after it comes to you

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have my own teacher. I have a good trader with my side to tell me how to be a good trader. I don't need a course to trade because for good traders we have to trade with real accounts and be able to learn about psychology from it. the course and practice are the same but the real account is different. and trading live accounts on the forex market without good or solid background knowledge and experience in the forex market can be very dangerous, because you will find yourself struggling to survive in the market so that you arrive at a point where you no longer want profit but only to recover your losses

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can take your time to practice forex widely and get good profits from it or enter as a beginner and be drained. I became a beginner and I paid the price. I lose more than $ 200 and Going to trade a live account without taking a good forex course or having good knowledge of the foreign exchange market is a disaster because it is a sure bet that you will end up losing your account in a short time

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, every job or profession requires training or practice before becoming a full-time worker in their respective fields. Similarly, forex trading also requires training and training before making money or consistent income without problems or high risks in trading. And this is logical without studying the fate of Forex which is unknown and unknown to everyone, losses, without the slightest doubt for each traders before starting to take a lot of time learning the basics of Forex scripts and so as not to lose money easily

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually to be a good trader, someone needs to practice with the first demo. But not for long. Without a real account No one can realize the main view of Forex trading. Some support from others is needed to become a good trader. But that is not important. Essential is self-knowledge that will gather after real practice and Forex is a complex business and it is very difficult to fully understand it ... therefore you must learn it properly before starting it in the right way ... I don't learn it in a good way and I have to lose in a real account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 217 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)