+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 714 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 ... LastLast
Results 6,911 to 6,920 of 7131

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Member wavestraders is on a distinguished road wavestraders's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime luck help us to make some money and sometime experience too but the most important are knowledge , it we dont have a knowledge about this market we might loss all the money , so we need knowledge and experience to stay in this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ford is an unknown quantity at this point Ford's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck comes with one who is trying to trade and i believe it is based on experience. to those who are not experienced they may also encounter luck but at lower frequency. this ia because experienced traders have many strategies which make the spread their luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member LeeMinHo is on a distinguished road LeeMinHo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chetan View Post
    luck can bring in profit, and experience to maintain consistent profit. To me, that's the fundamental difference between luck with the experience. A trader should not rely on luck, but learn from experience, because luck does not come at any time.
    That no doubt luck can help us make profit in this business but are you sure you will get luck everytime you trade forex ? I think no friend . So we should not rely on luck and try to trade forex by myself .

Banned ken arok is on a distinguished road ken arok's Avatar
    Thanks
    The problem is for the newbie who want to get quick money and the patience level is low so they must involve themselves in short term trading and keep enjoying the trades regardless of the results.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no luck is working in my life.trading since two years and lost too many times.no good luck i have.but i have some hopes.that is why i am still here for trading with my confident.but never be so confident when you are in trading.it must be risky.

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maine shuru ke dino me luck pe depend reh ke trading kari thi jis wajah se mujhe bahut loss hua tha..me bina study kiye apni marzi se trade khol deta tha jis wajah se mujhe margin call bhi lagi thi
    lekin fir time ke stah mujeh smajh me aaya ki luck ka koi bhi role nahi hotra foirex me aur trader ko bas apni study pe dhyan rakhna chahaiye na ki luck pe depend reh ke trade karna chahaiye

Member dineshji is an unknown quantity at this point dineshji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. Luck hamen sirf kuch positions main he profit dy sakti hy, hum hr position main lucky nahi ho skty jb k hmara experience hamen mostly positions main profit dy sakta hy ic lye sirf luck py trade krna bilkul b theek nahi.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck only favors you when you have experience, so with the increase of knowledge and experience you will notice that your luck is automatically favoring you. Don't try to trade only on the basis of your luck or blame your luck for your losses.

Member dadaa is an unknown quantity at this point dadaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think experience have the primary role in forex trading and trader with experience can make very good and productive results, luck is not the factor that can be followed but it follows you when you became experienced.

Member babu is on a distinguished road babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right. Luck hamen sirf kuch positions main he profit dy sakti hy, hum hr position main lucky nahi ho skty jb k hmara experience hamen mostly positions main profit dy sakta hy ic lye sirf luck py trade krna bilkul b theek nahi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 692 of 714 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 690 691 692 693 694 702 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)