+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 714 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most successful depression treatment center for post-traumatic stress disorder in Malibu is widely praised for the quality of its advisors and therapists. That quality helps explain why clients of depression care programs enjoy strong success rates. and this is more than experience than luck. When going to trade for the first time, people will think it is more than luck. If you have gained good experience about forex, then you will be on top of forex to get a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will tell you about both. And my main thought would be to say that luck comes to experience. When we don't have experience, luck will not touch our hopes. So here I am telling about experience, and that is the only thing we need to get a successful trade. And luck will come automatically with our experienced trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because luck won't always be with us when trading. the market is huge to rely only on luck. a lot of interest in the market that makes it move. not only us who might want to make a profit by luck as a buyer. many people also in the market wish good luck as sellers. so, for whose luck will come? and I think it's luckier than experience. When going to trade for the first time, then I think there will be more. But because more time is spent in trading, they will learn more about experience than goals. But we cannot ignore fate. Big pips, we will be lucky.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lionel For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    luck is not important in my openness in forex trading. as my point of view, I think you need luck some time and some time you need more experience and this is a good choice for you that you will get a big profit from this market base based on your analysis and experience. and Luck and both experiences are very important with forex trading. If you have experience, you can analyze and make good decisions, but if your luck does not support you, unfortunately you can lose. So the most important luck support.

Member lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel has a spectacular aura about lionel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree that there is an effect of happiness in any business, including forex, but no one can control his happiness so it is naive to rely on luck to succeed. I want to improve my abilities in trading than I expected only luck. For me, it is more important to improve the experience of shooting a better trader.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is the key to winning or being successful in forex trading. luck on the other hand has little or no effect in trading. let alone luck and good luck. I think you need luck some time and some time you need more experience and this is a good choice for you that you will get some benefits from this market base based on your analysis and experience.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you believe that sometimes I am more afraid of my emotions than the market, so I think that the market is not our enemy, but the emotions of traders are real enemies. I think to be a successful trader requires a lot of time because it will help you get rich in a short period of time because it is a shortcot to make money so you must have a good strategy and must follow

Member Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh is just really nice Dinesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck se jyada experience per sehi reheta hai. Luck behot kum sath deta hai. Luck per depend reh ker trade kerna mtlb gambling kerna hai.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    Luck and experinece bohat he zaroori hotay hein apko chahiye kay ap log yeh na sochein kay forex main eak hard worker he kamyab ho sakta hai yeh zaroori nahi hai wo log bhi is main bohat earning kar letay hein jin kay pas kuch khaas experience nahi hota.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    to some extent it is true that luck plays an important role in the success of any person but i think luck also help those persons who work hard and try to achieve some thing in the life. luck also help those persons who have some targets in the life and they spend their time and knowledge to achieve their targets. here i think experience is all about your efforts. how much efforts you make to get your target you get more and more experience with the passage of time. if you have good experience than luck will also help you to achieve your targets.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2019-02-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 714 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 521 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)