+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 714 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Member khelex will become famous soon enough khelex will become famous soon enough khelex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think so. I think knowledge and meetings are the key to achieving currency trading. You can survive for many periods of luck but not all periods. One big reduction can end your currency trading profession. So think before trading. and forex trading is an experience more than luck. If you have enough experience and knowledge about forex trading than you have to benefit from forex. But luck is a fever for you than you get more pips. If you do not have knowledge about forex trading then you cannot trade properly and you lose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's true, and we will be happy if you are lucky in trading, because we can avoid losses and margin calls ... it's just that we can't always rely on luck in trading, and we will never know when luck will come to us ... and Luck and experience are very different in forex. Luck is useful for our spiritual needs while useful experiences for our trading system. Of course it is a more important experience if we want to maintain and grow our trading skills. More experience makes us better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu has a spectacular aura about maksibanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience usually consists of knowledge, strategy, technique, etc. in a long time. If you have it, it will make it easier to make a profit on forex, and if you have good luck, just think of it as a bonus that will give you more profit. And if you have both, you will last a long time in this business and when we often enter the market, we will automatically learn to control market movements and profit. and luck factors that we can create ourselves with how often enter the market and also use good techniques, then we will achieve results that will be good too.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Exeprience is the best tool that can be used in various fields in the world to ensure success. Lucky is something that might not work all the time. If I will be given a choice between the two then of course I will choose experience because we can do many things with experience even with the absence of lucky people !!! and nobody can tell you that forex depends on luck, but that real forex depends on the amount of learning and experience that meets Trader's requirements to achieve greater profits easily and therefore we can know the best way to benefit us to Forex

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, knowledge and experience are what make you a good and successful trader at that. Luck does play a role, but it's not something you can rely on, you don't even need to think about it when you trade. Depending on luck just like gambling indeed. and luck and experience are important for forex trading. if you make good money and make good profits, the relationship is important for many things. without luck and your experience cannot do this job correctly.

Senior Member Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada has a reputation beyond repute Shahzada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,894 Times in 1,002 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i strongaly agree with you...luck is not key for success...experience and hard working is the main key for getting success in forex.
    in my view if any one trading in forex only on base luck then he was just trading as gambling because luck need in gambling business.
    other point luck is not always with but experience always with ous

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't believe in experience, I cancel it whenever the person issues it as a topic. Experience is the thing that guides a forex trader, it directs them to success because it shows them really the forex market and how to successfully navigate it. and there is no place for luck in the forex market, this is why there are many eBooks and courses teaching millions of traders on how to trade, I know some programs if you want to participate in it you have to pay millions of dollars. This is why I told you that luck has no place in the forex market !!!

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we can't depend on luck ... maybe, a few times we are saved by luck, but it never comes continuously !! so we better start learning and practicing and find as much experience as we can! experience makes us better, and bad experiences are worth it if we want to make it a lesson to learn !! and Luck and experience are common words for forex trading. I think forex trading does not depend on luck depending on experience and knowledge. But all the ways depending on luck are not right for traders. not making money then they think it's luck.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I feel that both of them are needed in forex according to my experience because I have made many profits but not closed them in profits and they go to margincall all the time so both are needed ... and however we cannot just rely on luck that only comes occasionally. Therefore, we must rely on our abilities and experience in forex trading. because our ability and experience in forex trading will always make us good in trading, so that it can make us get consistent profits in the trade we do. Therefore, we must always learn from each of our experiences to further enhance our abilities.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck and experience, both are needed to make money in Forex trading. Luck is a clear thing that is needed in trade, experience is what is needed to get from sustainable trade. So, Forex trading requires both. Luck and experience. and I will say experience and ensure that you can become a good trader and ensure that you have a good way to make money. You have to make sure you practice a lot, experience is the best luck that comes only occasionally and should be a good way to ensure you understand trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 714 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 525 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)