+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 714 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For myself I intend to say that we demand good luck in gambling not in forex trading because this is not gambling. it is the participating and interested knowledge calculated in the forex. and the merchant who relies mainly on this opportunity of course damages his account today or tomorrow, not considering how much profit he made. and Forex requires 98% experience and 2% luck, personally I think it is. Because if I do not do fundamental or technical analysis and just rely on luck, then I can lose my account within an hour. But the hard work to analyze can protect my capital from losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,456 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What do you think I dont know, but i am not believe with luck and i am believe with anyone experience, if you have lots of experience then you never lose on any business. But business and every business you have to take little bit risk and have to count some loses, thats why you have to determined yourself that you have considered some loses. But I always prefer to get more experience as much as possible and it may reach you on higher position.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-29), Unregistered (3)

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is a much safer factor than luck in Forex trading, because experience always benefits the trader, while luck does not always help merchants. Merchants should conduct daily trades to gain experience, so they do not expect profit from luck. Traffickers who depend on luck do gambling trade and that is very dangerous for traders. and merchants are lucky to earn money in forex and they have a good idea to do good trading in forex and they know how to manage money well and then do a good trade in this difficult and risky market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,068 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jahan tak luck ki bat hai tu luck sometime hi hamara sath deta hai har bar luck hamara sath nahi deta hai luck agar hamara sath dy tu agar news ke waqt ho tu hum kahien gy keh luck NY hamara sath dia hai lekin humien proper analysis kar ke trading karni luck py dependent nahi hona chahiye
    We Work to get the Massive Returns

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mustansir For This Useful Post:

FOREXBOY (2018-06-27), fxearner (2018-06-27), JahanZaib (2018-07-01), jimmy17 (2018-06-28), MARandhawa (2018-06-28), Raja551 (2018-06-27)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    based on my opinion i do not really want to agree that lucky to have anything to do with forex trading you just have to specify to make the amount of pips you really want and unlike luck all that matters is experience and more you trade more you gain experience for trading and winning your pips amount and Experience is something that in my view is a bit like the assurance you get that will save you in difficult situations where most beginners fail and luck is totally unreliable You never know when you will be lucky, so do not think about it at all.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I already know the fact that luck is not part of forex trading, experience is. Once we have a good experience through practice and merchants will see that they will continue to grow very quickly. and I've visited many forex sites and no one teaches us how to trade forex based on luck. Luck is never a part of their forex trading only made by traders who are too lazy to make their own strategy that is why they are just dependent on luck. Merchants who always believe in luck will always lose their trades ..

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is very important because it protects us from mistakes and helps us to face the market and not fear from loss. We can handle any problem easily and find solutions to losing positions. Experience makes us plan well to recover any losses and increase our income and I think the experience and luck is important to make a profit on Forex. but just using luck on our trade without any skill can only kill us in our trade. Experience tells us how to make a profit consistently. experience only comes with the passage of time. Experience helps you in the long term but luck can not.

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is something you can not change but through the help of experience, you can get good results. So, if luck is good, you will do better, but also depend on your work ability, do not idle. and if you want to increase your profits then you have to work hard to train your ability to analyze price movements, which are used to manage financial management and control psychology to stay calm and disciplined in trading

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please do not use luck only when you trade, because it is very dangerous to balance our capital, better still if we are new in forex trading, make first study in many sites we can get free trade tutorial. also we can go to youtube to wacth video basic forex. and I really do not know if luck is effective for the traders who use it in their trade. I just want to know how they trade by luck. Will they just open random orders in the market without proper analysis and expect good luck to help them win profits? Sounds like a gamble to me. Experience can help us win profits in trading. I'm sure of that, but good luck? I highly doubt it.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All the time we are not dependent on luck. Hard worker changes your fate. One day our luck becomes a barrier in our path. It says that experience makes man perfect. And collectively, handwork and experience give more success. Lucky traders are those who got either good expereince at the time or with their actual experience in forex and when they got a good experience then we can say that it is very good for them to do a good trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 714 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)