+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 714 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck vs Experince.

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck is not something to be relied on, I agree on this. But I do not agree with your last part, luck sometimes becomes a problem. You may rely on your experience and skills, but luck can also help you win, especially when movements do not go according to rules or regulations to be followed, we all know forex is sometimes random, in this case just luck. help you win silence Trading in forex Luck vs probability is a 50% experience. We do trading depending on 50, 50 based on luck and experience. Being a good trader, he has to face good days and bad days, according to luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading experience is very important because if anyone do it without experience then he should get loss . So that experience is very important . Luck is another thing . If it favours it is best but luck is luck .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-03-18), zahraali989 (2018-03-18)

Banned zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 Times in 3,697 Posts
    g Bhai mein to samjhta Hun donu hi Bhut zarure hein Forex mein par education zayda zarure hai se ap 70 percent Forex mein kamyabi hasil Kar sakhte hein aur luck ky 30 percent ky chances hote hein so hard work kare aur kabhe bhe ap ko loss nhe ho ga kamyabi mile gy

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zahraali989 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-04-01), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-18)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,221 Times in 12,130 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by balls View Post
    I think exprience is the best for our forex trading some times luck will be favore than exprience. But exprience is the best we have to learn about forex and get more exprience about fprex trading then we will be successful our trading & profit more. As my point of view, I think more is an experience than luck.experience is the key to win or success in forex trading.luck on the other hand has little or no effect in trading.if you have gotten a good experience about forex then ypu is on top forex to get profit.
    i am agree with you my bro the difference between lucky and unlucky people we've seen before is all in our perspective they are skilled at creating and noticing chance opportunities make lucky decision i've found is that it's really hard to predict some people would claim that it comes from experience knowledge and trading experience can and should be used to minimize the impact of pure luck on your trade by removing unknowns wherever possible

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-04-01), Unregistered (2), zahraali989 (2018-03-17)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,443 Times in 9,163 Posts
    luck se zyada experience matter karta hai Forex ki market main experience bohat matter karta hai Forex ki market main sab se phele humain experience lene ki zarurt hai Forex ki market ka us ke bad luck pe depend kar skte hain hum ke humain ab market ko chor dena chaiye ke profit ho ya loss ho.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-03-16), KASINA (2018-03-18), samia93 (2018-03-16), sarfraz786 (2018-03-21)

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think exprience is the best for our forex trading some times luck will be favore than exprience. But exprience is the best we have to learn about forex and get more exprience about fprex trading then we will be successful our trading & profit more. As my point of view, I think more is an experience than luck.experience is the key to win or success in forex trading.luck on the other hand has little or no effect in trading.if you have gotten a good experience about forex then ypu is on top forex to get profit.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to balls For This Useful Post:

jellybelly2017 (2018-03-17), zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaha pr luck nae chalta mery dosto , if we have ti get success than we have to get enough knowledge and experience , agr ap yah experience k begair trading kro gy to mery khiyakl sy trading nahi gambling kro gy ap , or gambling me banda aksar loss hi krta hai , so dosto yah sirf experience or knowledge hi kaam aye ga na k luck

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.yen For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by punjabiboy View Post
    Luck and experiance ke sath je business karna jaruri he bina ashe luck ke sath aap is business me kush hasil nhi kr skte forex me luck se jiada experiance hona jaruri he agar experiance asha he to luck bhi asha hona jaruri he uske bher je business bekar he isme koi dout nhi he bhia me je manta hun forex krna bacho ki khel nahi he isme sabhi ko asha hardwork krna chhaie hardwokr hi hmme is business me age le jata he bhai
    विदेशी मुद्रा के व्यापार में मुझे व्यापार करने वाले के जरिए से जुडा बाजार में मेरा अनुभव अनुभव होता है, जैसे व्यापारी व्यापारी जेटना जडा बाजार में मेरे साथ घूमने वाले लीग और सब्सक़्चर चलेगा से यूके के बाद वो वो इमेई आचा कार सक्वेगा, एसमे व्यापारी को सब्ब डेमो पार वो अपन लाइये अनुभव बलबाने चहिये वूईकेके लिए थे अछाता है, एस्मे ट्रेडर को अपने आप से विश्लेषण किया बाजार मुझे बहुत ही जरुरी है।

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy has a reputation beyond repute punjabiboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,333 Times in 298 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck and experiance ke sath je business karna jaruri he bina ashe luck ke sath aap is business me kush hasil nhi kr skte forex me luck se jiada experiance hona jaruri he agar experiance asha he to luck bhi asha hona jaruri he uske bher je business bekar he isme koi dout nhi he bhia me je manta hun forex krna bacho ki khel nahi he isme sabhi ko asha hardwork krna chhaie hardwokr hi hmme is business me age le jata he bhai

17. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabiboy For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

Member amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01 is a name known to all amnajamil01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Luck and experience both are imp for forex trading ... Experience is always important and luck is your luck ...

19. The Following User Says Thank You to amnajamil01 For This Useful Post:

zahid2016 (2018-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 714 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 541 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (21)