+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Senior Member masipinarifin is an unknown quantity at this point masipinarifin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahiabida View Post
    Indicator using and earning

Many of we use some indicators.
    Some indicators are provided by the brokers, some we use by downloading.
    My interest is to know that what is the most beautiful and strong signal provider indicator you have ever used?
    Where you have find it?
    How to use it?
    identify indicators that you use. discipline was the use and evaluation of guilt. patient in waiting for the moment. then we will get a consistent profit
    === GUE SUKA THREAD LOE BROO==
    ===I LIKE YOUR THREAD BROO===
    ===KEEP SHARING BROOO==============

Banned mar1990 is on a distinguished road mar1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    a.o.a
    ~~~~~best trader iss very necessery for best tradung when uu want to join indicator uu should try to chooss a indicator with its standered ;;;;;;;;;;;~~~ jitna fair or qualified ap kaa indicator hoo ga ap kk pass perfect trading kk imkan bb zyada hunn gyy beginner ki trading ksi haad tk to indicators ki best performance pr depend krtty hhann ;;;;,,,,,,
    jb indicators ap ko trading kk signall theek theekk btay ga to ap un ko follow kr k achi earning kr sky hannn~~~!@!~~

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mugay teen sall hw chky hain forex krty hway manay aaj tk kbhi koi indicator use kr k trading nai ki meray pas sirf aik hi stragety hy jis ko min hamesha follow krta hw or wo hy support and resistance stragety

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ummey is on a distinguished road ummey's Avatar
    Thanks
    We profit. indicator technical analysis indicators so that they can be very useful and use technical analysis is a good strategy. we are (i) indicator, the average trader uses more of the signal to the gate, you can make plans in a number of indicator. we are an indicator.

Banned fuzail is on a distinguished road fuzail's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicator using and earning ,nice post .I support this post.Forex is some condition indicator using.Forex is condition use formula then earn easy way.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator is very important to attain clear.we can technical analysis using indicator and technical reasoning is a near strategy.we can gate signalize from indicator.i miserly most of traders are using indicator.we can make mean from indicator.

Senior Member puji is an unknown quantity at this point puji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all the movement of the indicator is to follow the movement of the price, but even so we still can use the indicators as the basis for taking the position, no indicator is perfect you just have to know the nature of the indicators you use then you will achieve a profit.

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mahiabida View Post
    Many of we use some indicators.
    Some indicators are provided by the brokers, some we use by downloading.
    My interest is to know that what is the most beautiful and strong signal provider indicator you have ever used?
    Where you have find it?
    How to use it?
    For me, the best indicator I have used so far that's very helpful for my forex trading is the price itself. If you are a time trader, then the best price tool for timeframes traders is the candlestick. But if you do not depends on time, then the best price tool indicator would be the renko chart.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Banned asmakhatun is on a distinguished road asmakhatun's Avatar
    Thanks
    indicator is real functional to saturated realistic can theoretical psychotherapy using indicator and discipline psychotherapy is a swell strategy.we can passageway signaling from indicator.i poor most of traders are using indicator.we can create system from indicator.

Senior Member md mofizur rahman is an unknown quantity at this point md mofizur rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like to use simple indicator given with the software. These are candlestick, bollinger band, volume and rsi. I think this is enough. More then i download pivot indicator like FiboPiv_v2 . I try to find the trend with all these and use scalping. Mainly i use 5m time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24 64 72 73 74 75 76 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)