+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Senior Member Looser is on a distinguished road Looser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in most of my trading i use the MACD hisogram indicator which is very useful indicator and can be used in several methods, as well as i also use the pivot levels, which are also very useful and very important in my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nayeem01715 is an unknown quantity at this point nayeem01715's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indication is just the device and almost all is actually excellent to make use of, but many of us need not make use of these people, for the reason that greatest one is the ideal with us in which we are able to study, examine and realize the idea together with easily and effectively without make any difference who are these people, because indication may be the device in order to file files coming from currently in order to beyond and many of us examine the idea and analyze these and at long last get them to while indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned monirck is an unknown quantity at this point monirck's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading using technical analysis and technical analysis indicators profit.we indicators, indicators of business plan can make the most of the sign indicator.We indicator.It is very useful.Be able to have a good strategy.

Senior Member bilal02 is on a distinguished road bilal02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji han bilkul bohat say user indicato ka istimal kar kay forex trading forum business may bohat ziada erning kar saktay hain kun kay indicator ko sirf or sirf aik acha or mahir traders hi istimal karta hay or osi ko in indicator kay baray main pata hota hay kay konsa indicator kahan istimal karna hay jo admi is kam main naya hota hay os ko is kam kay baray main kuch bhi nahi pata hota to wo isharay kanhan say osay atay hon gay isi leay pehlay wo indicator ko sikhta hay or phir usay istimal karta hay or in say bohat ziada erning karta hay.

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think everyone in this bussines is using indicator to earn money but also there are trader that trade without indicator it is called naked trader and i htink it is very risky because i was experience it

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    indicator earn karne ka laye zarori ha indicator sa he hum market ko smj sakte ha aur us ki help sa he hum market ma trade kar sakte ha indicator ka bina earn nahi ho sakta ha

Member keroso1 is an unknown quantity at this point keroso1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i think that you are totally right and i think that the forex marke dont actually belive on indicators my friend and you have to forget about that point in order to be that winner from here

Senior Member uforex is an unknown quantity at this point uforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    signal is real efficient to soaked genuine can theoretical psychiatric therapy using signal and self-discipline psychiatric therapy is a expand technique.we can passage signaling from signal.i inadequate most of investors are using signal.we can create system from signal.

Banned saim ali is on a distinguished road saim ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    jo shaks inductor ko ache tarka sa use karna janta ha wo forex trading sa earn kar sakta ha our ous shakas ko ya pata hona chahya ka kn sa inductor best ja rha ha is waqat.

Banned m2ndsrokk is an unknown quantity at this point m2ndsrokk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thought the best indicator to use as our signal provider is alligator...this indicator is so powerful signal provider to us...i can get more pips with this indicator...try to find smaller pips with small timeframe are so easy with this indicator...if you want to more pips try to bigger timeframe on your chart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73 74 75 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)