+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indicators are the key to make the profits. Without indicators you cannot do anything. Indicators can be visualized in many time formats. 1M, 2H and like wise up to 3 Months of period. By looking at the average level you can say that what is going to happen with the trading market and what will make you profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member meregehese is an unknown quantity at this point meregehese's Avatar
    Thanks
    I used a candle and read the movement, if the indicator I prefer to use the MA, the rest is just using support and resistance. or maybe just use the hour or session indicator. there are many indicators I use, because I want to be simple to read price action.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shenat is an unknown quantity at this point shenat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some useful indicators such as SMA,EMA,MACD
    RSI,Stochastics,bollinger bands,pivot points etc..
    Last edited by shenat; 2013-08-10 at 08:22 PM.

Banned lovefox is an unknown quantity at this point lovefox's Avatar
    Thanks
    I use candlestick, pivot points + price action these tools are very helpful and enough for me and in my opinion if you trained well using these tools you will make a lot of profits more than you dreamed up.

Banned musfiqur is an unknown quantity at this point musfiqur's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, Indicator using is really helpful for money earn from Forex . Forex is risky and profitable business. If you use indicator you will do better in Forex market. You will get more profit then other trader. I think indicator using is really essential in Forex trading.

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by setiawanedi View Post
    current indicators I use and I use it constantly is the Fibonacci indicator that always gives me the ease in getting some analysis that always gives me the advantage of doing forex trading. with the indicators I always hope to get a decent trading results as well. so I really hope I can earn money from my conscientious in using these indicators.
    The most I depend on an indicator is a trendline ... it not only cofirms when there is a trend going on, it identifies the swings very nicely ... and above all, it gives me the exact place where to exit that no other indicator does so precisely. However, my earning potential is not tied to the tools that I use ... my ability to implement their input could be less effective and somebody else might be more proficient in adepting to them. However, my ability to earn could consist the efficiency of the tools that I use.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    current indicators I use and I use it constantly is the Fibonacci indicator that always gives me the ease in getting some analysis that always gives me the advantage of doing forex trading. with the indicators I always hope to get a decent trading results as well. so I really hope I can earn money from my conscientious in using these indicators.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    candlelistik are basic indicators that can give us a lot of information about price movements. unfortunately not many people know
    the basic of candlelistik. to be able to understand it, you can not only learn theory indicators are also necessary in the forex market we can predict the market trend by using the indicator have given in the Instatrader and we can use these indicator easily.i am user
    of Moving average indicator

Banned forforex is an unknown quantity at this point forforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    the usual indicator I use is SMA (simple moving avarage), stochastic, and parabolic SAR ... the setting was just a casual setting!and technical analysis is a good strategy.we can gate signal from indicator.i mean most of traders are using indicator.we can create plan from indicator.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    You use indicators to earn money and increase your earning. It is a good tool for this purpose. You should make use of indicators and hoose from the various ones the one that best suites your profit needs. Do not actually put all your hopes on this. Put other strategies in place too

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)