+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Member fxtrader123 is on a distinguished road fxtrader123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many indicators that can give you good results but I've used RSI and i found it really good to predict the trend ,it's really helpful indicator, but you have to first learn that how it works and then you can try tit as demo for some tie and after that you can try on live account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arshad4433 is on a distinguished road arshad4433's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex trading mein hum technical analysis ko use ker k most of the time trading kertay hain. Mein apni trading simple se simple rkhnay ki hi koshish kerta hun. Aur mein apni trading mein sirf 2 se 3 technical indicator hi use kerta hun. Aur mein mostly apni trading news k waqt nahi kerta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lokeshkharb View Post
    When you have used indicators then you will succeed in trading plat form. I used Bollinger band indicator this indicator very useful for profit. There are numerous indicators in the Forex market. We don't know all the names of which. But i normally use the RSI indicators and stock signal in the Forex.
    Hame apni trades ko karne ke liye sahi tarah ke indicators ki knowledge lana hoti hai aur jab bhi ham logon ke paas me is tarah ki trading ki knowledge aa jaati hai tab uski madad se ham log badi trades ko aasani se karne lag jaate hain. Hamare paas me jitni jyada knowledge hai utni hi badi trades ham kar lenge.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you have used indicators then you will succeed in trading plat form. I used Bollinger band indicator this indicator very useful for profit. There are numerous indicators in the Forex market. We don't know all the names of which. But i normally use the RSI indicators and stock signal in the Forex.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shanju18 View Post
    The indicator is very useful for creating a surplus; we can chase the indicator technical analysis and technical analysis, which may be a smart strategy. We gate signal indicator that most trader dynamos persecution indicators. We can produce from the cursor.
    Yes dear forex market me hum yadi indicators ki help se trading karte hai to hame bahut hi good profit earn ho jata hai aur forex market me bahut hi jayda indicators diye gaye hai jisme mujhe moveing average bahut hi best lagta hai jisse hum market ko movement ko watch kar sakte hai.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    han g bhaiya g sahi kaha hay ap na k kisi indicator ko learn karny k liyay hamay us ko demo per apply kar k daikh laina cahiyay kyu k ek yahi rasta hay jo hamay us indicator ko seekhny ma madad kar sakta hay bhaiya g .
    hanji forex trader ko kisi bhi indicator ko use karna hai to usse demo me practice karna bahut he jaroori hai,trader demo par usko lekar time deta hai to fir wo esme achha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme achhe se ess baat ko samjahna jaroori hai..

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxmoney View Post
    If you have to learn the indicator then you must have to trade on the demo trading account and you must have to practice it perfectly so that it will help you to trade on the real account to make good real amount of profit with proper strategy
    han g bhaiya g sahi kaha hay ap na k kisi indicator ko learn karny k liyay hamay us ko demo per apply kar k daikh laina cahiyay kyu k ek yahi rasta hay jo hamay us indicator ko seekhny ma madad kar sakta hay bhaiya g .
    The greatest barrier to success is the fear of failure

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The index is just a tool and was used, but has the advantage of cream is just there, where we learn, read, and understand the Easily and accurately and, regardless of who they are, because the device for storing data in the past and the badge to read and analyze, and finally, when it signed.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,949 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji indicator ko koi bhi trader aise he use nahi kar sakta hai,enko pehle achhe se learn karna hoga aur esme movement ko samajhne ke liye practice karna hoga,indicator market me use karna trader ke liye bahut he jaroori hote hai..
    Bhai sahi kisi bhi indicators ka use aise hi nahi kar sakte hai, humare ko bhai indicators ka use karna hota hai, achi tarah se uske bare mein janne ki jarurat hoti hai, tohi indicators ka use hum kar sakte hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have to learn the indicator then you must have to trade on the demo trading account and you must have to practice it perfectly so that it will help you to trade on the real account to make good real amount of profit with proper strategy
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 76 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 74 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)