Thread: Indicator using and earning.

Hybrid View

Member mahiabida is an unknown quantity at this point mahiabida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Indicator using and earning.

Many of we use some indicators.
    Some indicators are provided by the brokers, some we use by downloading.
    My interest is to know that what is the most beautiful and strong signal provider indicator you have ever used?
    Where you have find it?
    How to use it?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mahiabida For This Useful Post:

Dages0308 (2012-10-06), Joo (2020-10-02), litgop8 (2014-04-14), stella_fx (2014-05-15)

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir in indicator just averaging from price...its late to take order, but for look trend dosnt matter. just opinion indicator very the best just candlestick...but if you want to use indicator choose indicator standard MA 20 and MA 200. just look trend and bouncing and cross. if ma 20 cross from down to up so we must buy. and from up to down we must sell.
    dont be confused use standard and use simple for trade. OK

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tisha View Post
    Indicator is very important in forex trading .We can read market by indicator and can earn money .Forex indicator is like a teacher .So use indicator and earn profit .
    ya i not be wrong to someone trader use indicator...but i have opinion. and i too use indicator like tools fiboncci and line horizontal and trendline.
    so i just give example.
    so I just give the place a good order that when the position of buying or selling.
    for example, as we wanted to drive a bus on the numerous stations that have been set. and we may not be riding the bus at the time of going fast speeds

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dages0308 For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-10-02)

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So i just give the place a good order that when the position of buying or selling. as we wanted to drive a bus on the numerous stations that have been sat, and we may not be riding the bus at the time of going fast speeds in trading forex, I just use the indicators that are available in the software trade, the usual indicator i use in the setting was just a casual the profit.

Member jack25 is an unknown quantity at this point jack25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in trading forex, I just use the indicators that are available in the software trade, the usual indicator I use is SMA (simple moving avarage), stochastic, and parabolic SAR ... the setting was just a casual setting!.....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jack25 For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-10-02)

Banned naseeforex is an unknown quantity at this point naseeforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    is ma boht sa log is ma atbr kart ha forex sab ka liy acha kamha is ma ap kamkaro hga to ap ko be pasa kamn ka moka mil ga forexak acha kamha is ma pasa kamo

10. The Following User Says Thank You to naseeforex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member najjmi4u is an unknown quantity at this point najjmi4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can use indicator for you make profit on daily basis if you use these indicate for making profit for long time its very good for you first you understand fractals indicator then MACD indi. then you know how to use the Alligator indicator for making profit .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to najjmi4u For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Profit Maker is an unknown quantity at this point Profit Maker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Trading me indicator bohat helpful hota hay ye market ke utar carhaoo ko sath sath update ker raha hota hay or aap ko dekha bi raha hota hay or jab bi koi order dena hota hay to indicator se pata chal jata hay ke market me sell ka order dena hay ke buy ka

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Profit Maker For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member my-t is an unknown quantity at this point my-t's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can get signal from indicator.i mean most of traders are using indicator.we can create plan from indicator. indicator is useful for us

16. The Following User Says Thank You to my-t For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    dekhein indicators sab use krey hai aur apni marzi se kartey hai tou mein tou yehi kahun ga k app bhi apni marzi se choose karna kissi k kheney par use karun gey tou shayad utna experienced hasil nhi ho ga jitna ho sakhta tha khud se karney mein.. hope soo app samjh gaye ho gey k mein apney indicators kyun share nhi kar raha.. !!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamz1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 74 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)