+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Thread: I am Looking For An Expert Advisor !

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,231 Times in 12,130 Posts
    i m looking for help from you all guys. i need ea which can set stop loss, trailing stop & trailing step am looking for an MT4 EA or software that when i click new order and place a single trade,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-18), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-19), billyboy00007 (2017-10-31), FOREXMAN (2017-10-27), incomejobs (2017-10-18), zahid2016 (2017-10-31)

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    I tell you how to study and read the books of the forex that its the good helpers you need, and I also convert you to follow and see the runs to better understand the market and know how it goes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mizan355 is on a distinguished road mizan355's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend also I am looking a good having idea people. Having good strategy man help us to get good decision. Thanks

Banned anis anis will become famous soon enough anis anis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Through my humble experience, I see that the novice is relying on short transactions and a few points, either gold or silver, I do not advise you .thanks

Banned Azer trader is on a distinguished road Azer trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    You make it really good I am also following same strategy for the stop loss but always I prefer to place my stop loss 20 pips away from the high or lose which I aim as a stop loss. And many time this put me on the sage side.
    I believe that stop loss must be decided before opening a trade and must be implemented right after the trade is initiated or with the with the trade initiating setup.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirko View Post
    I think Expert Advisors are great but you have to consider that they are mindless. Instead of believing that they can do all the work for you, they should be used as what they are. Helpful tools, this is. Not more and not less.
    Expert advisors continue to trade in the way they have been programmed to do so and no matter what the market conditions are on any important news update is there they will not react to them and will continue to trade in the same way so it is better to trade manually and not trust on these expert advisors .

Junior Member Mirko is an unknown quantity at this point Mirko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Expert Advisors are great but you have to consider that they are mindless. Instead of believing that they can do all the work for you, they should be used as what they are. Helpful tools, this is. Not more and not less.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mirko For This Useful Post:

rehanayaz (2017-10-29)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    bhai ji expert advisor se badioya hai aap apne aap ess business me manual trading ko learn karein,aap esme jetna jada market me mehnat karte hai aap esme utna he acha kar sakenge,esme trader ko apne aap sabb samajhna chahiye..
    Haan bhai ye thik hai kisi bhi expert advisor ke badle humare ko yaha par trading khud se hi karna hota hai, khud learn karke chalte hai to acha hota hai bhai, aur trading mein bhi tabhi humare ko earning ho sakti hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,206 Times in 3,235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji expert advisor se badioya hai aap apne aap ess business me manual trading ko learn karein,aap esme jetna jada market me mehnat karte hai aap esme utna he acha kar sakenge,esme trader ko apne aap sabb samajhna chahiye..

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be more better if we learn the forex trading, we should not depends on the trading strategy and without proper knowledge it is tough to get success in forex trading, I think if you still searching for EA then we should search at internet.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 90 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open