+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 225 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2247

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Senior Member lonton is an unknown quantity at this point lonton's Avatar
    Thanks
    the majority of beginer , like me, always relying on other traders' strategies which I think is more experienced. but, I can only losses. because not all strategies can be fit with my style.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Chamika is on a distinguished road Chamika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i was a new trader to the Forex market. so many of my accounts were blown away because i did not have the skills, discipline and experienced, at that time the best thing i have understood is to practice more and find out the weaknesses and rectify them to reduce my losses and improve profits, and finally i think i am successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aandree is on a distinguished road aandree's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    have lost'my'accounts minimum five times i guessd, the first one for using large lot size and it was when i had any knowledge about the lot size and MC, others for holding on the losing trades and not fixing a sl targe

Banned hotrahim is an unknown quantity at this point hotrahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is actually the foreign exchange and deals in the goods, services and currency trading. Forex trading has gained prominence with the passage of time and more and more people have started chasing the trend. This concept of forex is purely based upon investment whether they are small, or big one.

Member sracer86 is an unknown quantity at this point sracer86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not blow my account still now but I had to blow three demo accounts at the time of practicing in demo account.First time it happened when I did not use the tools like stop loss,take profit,etc.Second time I had to blow the account because I used high leverage like 1:1000 and very soon I lost my account.The third time I entered in a wrong position and the continuous loss came to my trade.Every time I got new experience and learnt some important things which are now very effective in my real trading.

Senior Member mababa is an unknown quantity at this point mababa's Avatar
    Thanks
    Some things can be said about how people think or feel when it comes to Forex. First off, since there so many new people trading currencies everyday.I have login in a day 3-4 times

Member deep1genious is an unknown quantity at this point deep1genious's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So as the topic says how many times did you blow your account and what was the reason and mistakes you did and how much did you blow out???
    i did mine 3 times since joining ......so share your views brothers and sister

Senior Member dech2003 is an unknown quantity at this point dech2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I laugh at this your question,and you ask me why i laugh.I have blown up several accounts that i can not number them and the main reason for this is my indiscipline trading life style which i have been battling to overcome.

Member s.saha is an unknown quantity at this point s.saha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

So as the topic says how many times did you blow your account and what was the reason and mistakes you did and how much did you blow out???
    i did mine 3 times since joining ......so share your views brothers and sister
    i have blew 7 account and the amount is about $4000. most of the time the reason behind my loss was my diversion from money management. though all of my biggest loss was due to my poor analysis. so poor MM and TA were the biggest mistakes of mine. after the completion of two year trading finally i became able to recover all of my loss and now i am in profit.

Member futary245 is an unknown quantity at this point futary245's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lost'my'accounts minimum five times i guessd, the first one for using large lot size and it was when i had any knowledge about the lot size and MC, others for holding on the losing trades and not fixing a sl target.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 225 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)