+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 225 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2247

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    mai to apna acount bahut baar blow kar chuka hun maine kam se kam 5 baar apna poora acount ka balence loss kia hai abb mai bahut hi soch samgh kar karta hun abb mughe samgh me bhi ane laga hai ki ye hai kya .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member monyet is an unknown quantity at this point monyet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fariza View Post
    in every my trading i have target make 100 % a months but if i can make more than that
    i will extension my target , but the minimal for my trading before i WD is 100 % from my equity.
    waw... I think it's a good idea about I am in every trade I had a target to make 100% month but if I can make it I will be more than my target extension, but at least for me before my WD trading is 100% of my equity the most important thing is to maintain or control the emotions themselves, because it is the most difficult factor to a trader, to be able to beat the market, a trader must also be able to beat his own emotions

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Har trader ka account blow lalach mein aa kar hota hai, aur har trader ki koshish ye hi hoti hai, ki without loss kare wo unlimited earning kar le, maine bhi ishi lalach mein kafi times blow kiya hai, har month mera capital blow jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned fariza is on a distinguished road fariza's Avatar
    Thanks
    in every my trading i have target make 100 % a months but if i can make more than that
    i will extension my target , but the minimal for my trading before i WD is 100 % from my equity.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with you, it's greed is the main cause traders suffer losses even lose all their money in the trade. Therefore it should be in every trade, we must think in terms of risk of loss, so we have a way to minimize risk. so the trade without greed, it will allow us to get better results, and of course it will make us better able to survive in the forex business.

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    it happened out to me no more than once, when i'd been new in forex. the most reason was my greed, i used a much bigger lot size and market went against. my capital was terribly tiny i. e ; 100$. these instantly vanished before my eyes. other then it provides me a lesson that never trade while not cash management, and dont be greedy .

Senior Member rubel is an unknown quantity at this point rubel's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trading Forex is something that is very likely to result in people giving you trading advice, either on the internet, on television, or from people in your daily life. Whether or not these tips should be considered sound trading advice is something you will have to take into consideration before or if you use them. Everyone wants to play the hero and tell you that they just "know" the EURUSD is going down or that they heard a great free Forex tip from someone who is in the know recently.The most savvy Forex traders understand that the best Forex .

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Compared to stocks and futures market, Forex trading involves limited risk. The market is less volatile and if the forex trading investing is handled carefully, there can be no or minimum loses. This is because forex trading is not dependant on just one company or person. It depends on the overall economic health of the country.

Member HaQi is on a distinguished road HaQi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i even have got the margin calls double and all times my account is blown off utterly. in each the margin calls a thing you need was common and or a my massive lot size order that caused me out to blow my account.

Member futary245 is an unknown quantity at this point futary245's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have lost'my'accounts minimum five times i guessd, the first one for using large lot size and it was when i had any knowledge about the lot size and MC, others for holding on the losing trades and not fixing a sl target.

Banned johnny english is an unknown quantity at this point johnny english's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to say that if people are serious about making money out of tradinh why on earth would you actually start trading with real money if you didn`t have a method which works ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 225 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)