+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 225 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have destroyed my trading account 5 times since I joined. But I do not mind my failure, because it happens because little margin money is available and I have Greed to double that money, which forces me to trade, but those mistakes teach me some new lessons, the money will come in the future not by night, and we need to be patient to get success and make money. SO now, the day I trade with a very small amount to protect my capital first, then just think to make a profit. I have lost all my capital for some time because I trade with low investment and low investment is the reason for my loss, otherwise I trade with the right planning but when the market against me, I never lose because of my mistake, I never lost because of small investment .

So I would like to advise all beginners that they should start this business with strong capital to avoid critical situations.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I've deleted my account many times. I blew some bonus deposits and some accounts that were deposited. I trade oposit to the released news and all the reasons behind it are the same for all accounts. Otherwise, my analysis runs correctly most of the time. I manage accounts in such a way that the market needs to move 500 or 600 pips to get mc. it has happened many times with me but I always try to improve my trading work because I want to be a good trader and successful in the forex trading market so have to do more hard work and more then we can get success here in forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear, i see i have been deleted 5 times during my trade. I lost all my money then. I am really foolish not to close the trade when the trend is moving against me very strongly. But now I have recovered the loss and I never made that mistake again. good for me, i think a lot of my time has been removed 3 times during my trade. I lost all my money then. I'm really stupid not to close the trade when the trend is moving against me.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i actually blew my account many times and it's all cause not to use stoploose and not accept defeat. And several times cause more influence and buy big lots. So this is a common mistake from beginners and unfortunately most of us still insist on repeating the same mistake. As long as we can follow the main rules of trade, then we will not lose all ou capital. , actually I have deleted my account only once and now I am trading with my second account. My first account was lost because my mistake did not set stop loss for my sell order in silver thinking that the price would not fall in a day about 500 pips, but it happened and blew my account up.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend, I am a new trader and I have never traded before and I think it is a good opportunity to trade with bonus amount for newbie. We can develop our trading strategy by exchanging our experience here and if we get skills in trading then we can avoid deleting our trading account. I found tat twice blew my account up with big bucks and several times with smallers as sum. I feel bad when I get a margin call and I realize that all my mistakes are repeating the same mistake by changing and / or removing the lost value during trading!

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ok dear i have done this job about 4-5 times but every time when i do i am learning new lesson. Now I am more careful in trading and trying to trade with small lot size. If we follow the forex rules then we can avoid the MC again and again ..... ++ a lot of my time has been removed 3 times during my trade. I lost all my money then. I am really foolish not to close the trade when the trend is moving against me very strongly. But now I have recovered the loss and I never made that mistake again, so carfull.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did my blow account of $ 1,300 once. I started with $ 500 and $ 1300 in two weeks. I usually do not use stop loss because it can be taken. I lost gold. I put a buy order hoping the candle will retrace back as it has gone 150 pips downwards. But it continues to 200pips further and again I place buy order again hope it will now retrace but go down further and i got a margin call and my account stops out leaving 93 $ on it risk management and leverage is a very important part in forex trading where one should pay much attention because it can cause a lot of money loss in early forex trading so measuring this tool accurately will be helpful in long run run

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not calculate the amount of time I have lost in the forex market trading business. I have lost a lot of money and time in the forex market but when I understand now I'm glad I know about the so-called market forex market a lot of the time I lost money and my account was blown up but I did not lose hope and I tried hard I wanted to make a lot of money I hope one day i will get success i do not show any discipline but i will make myself strong to work in forex so i do not lose anymore

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in buying a new business in New York Main trading forex trading is not studied for gay sirf loss hi please gay. The forex trading department says that new traders always have the right to answer their questions, which means that forex is a mistake. Dear maha yaha market par asly i traded bahut hi kam hi karti hu is liye mujhe yaha lost hopne kic hance bhi kafi kam hi hai, lakin main demo jab traded karti hu to mujheprofit kichance kam hi hoti hai yani ke nahi hoti hai lakin loss Jayda this is hot

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For my em very clearly more than three times, I feel almost all traders experience a lot of defeat in the beginning of their average trading because they always violate the rules that have been made by successful traders before them !! I am a new trader and I try to get success in forex trading and I heard it is not as easy as we think. we need a good income plan and we have to think about that risk too. We need to be educated about trading business and must follow the rules. until now i just delete one account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 225 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)