+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 225 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Member Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018 has a brilliant future Naqvi2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,692 Times in 235 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein yeh baat 3 baar karta hon kyunkay trading lalach camera ke dimagh mein aur bohat bara profit haasil karna chahta hon ke mere aur mere account mein bohat nuqsaan da hai mein account mukammal tor par khaali ho gaya hai to ibtidayi tor par thori raqam ke sath trading ke jay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naqvi2018 For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-09-25)

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used my investment in my forex trading is new forex trading which is why I think I do not have good knowledge and experience and skills about forex trading when I will feel that I have good skills then I will invest my own money in trading forex. Many times I blew my account but when traders blew up their accounts with any errors that were very hard braking but if traders learned from their mistakes that helped them to do good in the future with that experience. So, traders need to learn from there and they can do much better in the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the face of risk management and leverage I lose eight times in the first two years of my trading career my assets - every month 300$, which I'd put in. It was a very good experience for me trading with real money at outset. I have learned so many over my personality trading, psychological aspects, technical, fundamental, behavioral and economic things,...
    Yes it was a delightful time and when I proof new systems I prefer the testing phase making on a practice account or on a real account with absolute values.
    Notice:Risk management was one of my neglected topics, which I have really to learn,...,and patience.
    Kind regards
    sam

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-10-01)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai mai ne to apne start mai 2,3 account block kar diye hen lekin us ka aek faida hua ke mjhe seekhne ko bht kuch mila ha so ab mera account kaaafi acha ha ur is se kaafi kuc seekhne ko milaa ....

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I talk about myself, I personally wash my account 3 times, and lose at least $ 500, because I assume that I can make money without knowledge and experience, but after losing anything I understand that it's impossible, so now I practice on a demo account, and now I have a lot of knowledge compared to the previous days, and I hope one day I will become a good trader. As a learner or novice in the forex trading business, anyone knows how you will not blow or delete your account, and that is why it is good to practice with a demo account very well before airing and ensuring that you have a trading plan and targets on a daily basis.

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear no matter forex is very risky business and there are many traders whose blow up their business for several times. I also face this type of situation for twice....because i was newbie in this business and in start time i could not control market risks.as result i have receive Margin call in three times. So dear if you want to be safe from M/C, you must learn and get good experience in this business.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-19)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Blowing accounts are part of this business, especially for new traders because at first most of us don't know exactly what to do, so we need to learn from these mistakes and grow in our forex trading journey. Traders do not need to be afraid of wiping accounts but accept them as learning opportunities. These things mostly happen to a lot of beginners and they do the right thing because they think that they get untold money in a lack of experience so they change the trade in large sizes and they get nothing but rejecting their account. I lost a human quintet account because I did not use profit interpretation and release constraints.

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business aik risky trading business hey jis main traders agar thode se bhe mistake karain to un ko bahut jayada loss ho jata hey bahut se traders apna capital ko bhe blow kar jate hain main ne bhe es business bahut bar capital loss kea hey , lekin ab mane learning hasil kar le hey aur main es business main acha perform kar rha hon , aur earning bhe ho rahe hey .

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Naqvi2018 (2018-09-23), yulbang111 (2018-09-26)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sakigbest View Post
    bhi ya ap na bohat ee acha sawal pucha hai ka humain kistni brr loss huva hai ya pher kitni brr humara acvcount wash huva hai iss ki sab sa khass bat ya hai ka mera kafi barr accout wash huva hai orr huva b samall lot sa iss main b meri ee ghalti hai ka mauin na news pa dehan nhi deya or mera account wash orr kai brr toh main 'lots b bri lagai hoti thi iss sa account wash kya hai
    Maine apni trading me kai baar risks ko increase kar deta hu jiski wajah se meri trades me losses badh jaate hain. Main is baat ko ekdum acchi tarah se janta hu ki aisa karne se mera trading ka account blow ho sakta hai. Haan mera account kai baar poora balance zero ho chuka hai aur ye sab meri galat trading ki wajah se hi hota hai.

Hame apni trades ko poori samajh ke saath me kam se kam risks par karna hoti hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    bhi ya ap na bohat ee acha sawal pucha hai ka humain kistni brr loss huva hai ya pher kitni brr humara acvcount wash huva hai iss ki sab sa khass bat ya hai ka mera kafi barr accout wash huva hai orr huva b samall lot sa iss main b meri ee ghalti hai ka mauin na news pa dehan nhi deya or mera account wash orr kai brr toh main 'lots b bri lagai hoti thi iss sa account wash kya hai

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-09-19), Naqvi2018 (2018-09-23), Sunriser1 (2018-09-18), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 225 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)