+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 225 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Thread: how many times did you blow your account or wipe out ??

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear forex is profitable business and to me I am a new trader and till now I did not blow out my accounts and I have withdraw twice from post bonus account, I think if we can trade with proper knowledge and skill then we can save our accounts and can make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sias is an unknown quantity at this point sias's Avatar
    Thanks
    as one forex trader I really consider you can limit your lose with proper risk management this thing is very important to to long term survive in this business. i did not take big risk and i don't hold many losing position for long time this is because of proper learning and trading with risk and money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think when trading in forex business my account has blown a lot of times but I still did not give forex that continues deposti and start everything again. I believe that loss and failure is the best way we can get experience and better trading day in forex

Member bosslady is an unknown quantity at this point bosslady's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost count on the number my account got blown that meaning its a lot, i know right? well this never made me give up like ever, forex means the world to me and it would take more to get me out, but this far i have come i don't think anything can, probably the break down of the internet, otherwise am here to stay especially now am making consistent profits all the time.

Banned kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita has a reputation beyond repute kanita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,022 Times in 4,664 Posts
    i am new and i try to make reasonable capital in account and i make my trading experience and when i have good trading knowledge and then we make our trading with good capital and then we not wipe out our account balance and we make our trading perfect and we make success in forex business

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahkar123 View Post
    it has been same with me too. i have been worn out 3 instances throughout my trades. I misplaced all my cash then. i used to be truely stupid no longer to shut the change while the trends were shifting towards me so vigorously. but now i have recovered that loss and i am never making that mistake again.
    That's why a trader must have to be very detail oriented to avoid that kind of mistakes. Sometimes even this happens that traders intentionally close there trades but due to some technical issues the trades does not get closed and results in a losing trade.

Junior Member fx90 is an unknown quantity at this point fx90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i also blown my account three times . once in the start i lost 20 dollars . than i again started and earn 100 dollars . than the next money , by trading in gold that felt down suddenly . i again washed my account . than after this once i lost account when i was trading

sufiyan22
    bhia mere abhi 1 recently 500$ ka account washed hua hn me apko batao ke oske bad abhi tk mera ni hua accoutn washed sab ka sab acha chal rha hn ye is vaja se hai ke mere mehnat ki ha earnign ki hai oske bad soch samaj kr trade leta hn and yes me tp and s ka bhi use krta hn

Banned Shahkar123 is an unknown quantity at this point Shahkar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    it has been same with me too. i have been worn out 3 instances throughout my trades. I misplaced all my cash then. i used to be truely stupid no longer to shut the change while the trends were shifting towards me so vigorously. but now i have recovered that loss and i am never making that mistake again.

Member tipu khan is an unknown quantity at this point tipu khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray sath asaa kam bar he hua hai k main Forex main bht nuksan main chla gya hun,,normally main Forex trading achay tarekay say krta hun aur es say acha profit kamata hun aur tori baar he mera account wipe out ya blow hua h...shukria

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 225 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71 72 73 81 121 171 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)