+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 86 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Thread: Breakout strategy ko kyun Profitable mana jaata hai?

Senior Member 4exer is an unknown quantity at this point 4exer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asiaforexmentor View Post
    Forex Breakout: Why are they so profitable?

FOREX BREAKOUT

Most people know what is a forex breakout strategy| forex breakout system | forex breakout trading |breakout trading forex | forex breakouts
    What ever name they call it. It is the same.
    Forex breakout to name it simply is that we are seeing that price| the forex market is consolidating for a long time. And we are capturing the big move once it eventually breakout from its consolidation.
    I know of alot of full time traders who only trade one pattern. It is the forex breakout strategy.
    Why? The reward is great and the risk is low.
    By taking just 5 forex breakout trades a month would equate to very good money.
    However, if traded wrongly or picked wrongly. They would only get a spike up/down and then to make a loss as the pair didnt break out.

In the chart above : Forex pair Usd Chf
    We can see that the overall trend for the pair is a down trend.
    And in the past few days, weeks (from start june to mid july) It has been consolidating in a box for a long time.
    When we see such setups, we know that price will eventually breakout from the consolidation into a big move up or down.
    And in the scenario, it will most likely be down as the overall trend for the pair is down. ( pretty simple right )

How to play the the forex breakout trade:
    Its simple, we will play a pending sell order (yellow dotted line) right below the low of the previous low.
    And our stop loss ( pink dotted line ) will be placed above the entry, behind several bars so that we will have a good resistance if price heads back up.
    Since price is making a new low. There is no previous data on how low it will come to.
    Therefore, we will take our first profit off the table when the bar eventually breakout and closes. (marked by take profit 1)
    And we will be trailing it for our take profit 2.
    So you can see from this quick scenario of how easy it is to play a breakout trade and the risk reward is great.
    If you mastered this forex breakout strategy alone, you will be making good profits in forex trading already.
    But this is just one of our forex trading strategies we teach.
    Check out our online forex trading AFM winning Price ActionForex Course where i teach you the exact FULL Forex Trading System & Strategies that i personally use to be consistently profitable.
    See you on the other side my friend,
    Asia Forex Mentor
    Ezekiel Chew
    Asia #1 Forex Mentor
    Is there additional method to avoid false breakouts? I see that you have demonstrated Risk:Reward in the attached picture but yet If we could filter out bad breakouts then this system would be that much more rewarding!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member namikot is an unknown quantity at this point namikot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sorry maybe i too confuse in this section. What i understanding of your strategy is you using the High Low and Low Low strategy to determine breakout than daily support resistance point like i do. Is it this point work better than determine the price with SR point?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member apip is an unknown quantity at this point apip's Avatar
    Thanks
    I less agree with the thread title here, but I am interested to add information may be useful, in fact almost all of the strategies that created profitable. but why most traders do not experience the same thing, because one strategy may not be suitable for others .. the most important thing for me is how do we maximize our potential and backed with good money management and trading discipline were good. things that will help us become a profitable trader.

Banned shahid1 is on a distinguished road shahid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the breakout strategy is very profitable the affects is more on the situations of price movements down and up in a side way direction ahead of one of the market will be opened and will show a correct trend when there is news that will be issued or even when already on the effect of news released.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akp202 View Post
    haan bhai beak out me hume dyaan dena chahiy yadi hum beak out me dyaan deten hain to mai manta hun ki acha kar sakenge yadi nhi deten hain to koi baat hi nhi . lekin hume akse isme dyaan dena chahiy .
    bhai breakout strategy mein har cheez ko dekh kar hi order place karna padta hai, aur ek dum se order place nahi karna chahiye, jab humko lage ki ye ek dum sahi breakout hua hai, to order place karna sahi rahta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometime market are retesting some line so there is still chance to make false breakout , so what will you do to this ? false breakout ,it is the thing that fear many of trader this kind of trader so i think this method are not too best

Senior Member abrarcu is an unknown quantity at this point abrarcu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Break out the best strategy. I can earn 100% of the market .. Enter your .. But before you break out too quickly or you type ..

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bilkul bhai false aur true breakout ka pata hona chahiye, ismein ye hi sabse jayda dikkat hota hai, aur trader ko ye hi samjh mein nahi aa pata hai, ki ye breakout jo hua hai, wo sahi hai ya fir false hai, bahut trader iske chapet mein aate hai.
    haan bhai beak out me hume dyaan dena chahiy yadi hum beak out me dyaan deten hain to mai manta hun ki acha kar sakenge yadi nhi deten hain to koi baat hi nhi . lekin hume akse isme dyaan dena chahiy .

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by m.ikram View Post
    agar ham trading ko soch samjh k karen or trading karny sy phly 2 months practice kar len to ye hamary liye bohat hi ziyada profit able hy. es k sath sath apny emotions ko control karna, news ko study karna etc.
    bilkul main aap ki bt se agree krta hu . jese hum education k liye study kr k ready hote hai exam k liye wese hi hum ko forex ko pehle learn krna chahiye us k bd hum ko forex main trade k liye entry krni chahiye . is trha hum ko result acha mile ga.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,945 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nabiFX123 View Post
    I think break out are really effective , but firstly we need to identify a real or false breakout. If we can not that properly then we can become successful trader.
    Bilkul bhai false aur true breakout ka pata hona chahiye, ismein ye hi sabse jayda dikkat hota hai, aur trader ko ye hi samjh mein nahi aa pata hai, ki ye breakout jo hua hai, wo sahi hai ya fir false hai, bahut trader iske chapet mein aate hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 86 FirstFirst ... 15 55 63 64 65 66 67 75 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)