+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 377 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3762

Thread: The Benefits of Forex Trading.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes forex business have a high risk and high return, that is benefit of forex trading. I remembered the great words of one analyst, who named Robert Kiyosaki

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    for me the advantages of forex trading that I like there are only 4 that is

24 Hours Trading
    Can be done 24 hours a day, 5 days a week, whenever and wherever we are.

liquidity
    Very liquid with a number of broker / dealers who play in the forex market.

Low transaction costs
    Brokerage commissions are relatively small, even for online trading via the internet there is no transaction fee but are charged only spread on each transaction

and also Leverage
    I can invest in this business with small money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iqbalmbs44 View Post
    forex is very big source of earning money but only when u can give forex proper time. u can get maximum benefit from minimum investment. forex is a highly reliable trading for small trader which can easily earn money.
    I think forex is like a money field, where we can pick the money well if we have a good strategy, which is a lot of money in the forex business if you want to utilize it as best as possible.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    From forex trading trader can make huge profit then others business. It also can give us extra money for living. Because most of the people do this business beside his job or work. And from forex business anyone can know others country currency condition.

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    I find that the foreign exchange market has many benefits, forex every day so the more more popular, "24 Hour Market" we can trading 24/5 which is very good with people who trade forex part time because forex create conditions for they trade at all times

Member marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck will become famous soon enough marjuck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my forex trading life i did not find any bad side or forex trade except one. this is empty of account when our loss and equity will be same then our account automatically closed. but this is not a important factor because the benefits of forex is vast like ocean. so this minor disadvantage is meaningless. we can avoid this by following proper way of trading. the unique facilities of forex increased its popularity with rocket speed.

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are right friend! we should not be overconfident and should never ignore the risk factor, always trade with the good risk management and capital management methods to make consistent returns of forex trading. But it means not that forex is not lucrative or less lucrative, there is really lot more potential than any other trading market.

Banned deep is an unknown quantity at this point deep's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course their are many benefits of forex business. It is excess money business, some extra earning, home job, own time, own boss,and more important you will learn many things about the business, how to manage your money for any business.

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai aap ney bilkul sehi kaha forex koi jeldi jeldi ameer beneney ka shortcut raasta nehi hey, forex bhi ek dusray business ki terhaan hey aap is mien bhi baki business ki terhan ahista ahista progress kertay ho or jo is ko gambling ki terhan letay hien woh jeld hi serak per aa jatey hien

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by seri View Post
    Leverage is like double edge swords in forex, it could be advantages and disadvantages too. It helped traders who only had
    small amount of capitals but it could make you overtrading too when you didn't have limitation how many orders for a day.
    But higher leverage in broker is better especially if your capital is lower than $100.
    But in my view, leverage is more in advantages than disadvantages because it could help me so I can hold more pips of
    floating when I used higher leverage. I think leverage is attraction from forex than stock market because with helo of
    leverage, any people could enter into forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 360 of 377 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 358 359 360 361 362 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)