+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Thread: [5056888] My PAMM account.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by buntytrader View Post
    Will try for Million from thousand dollar only wish me all the best have a look here http://*******.com/7w3hqto
    hey buntytrader..Please don't use link into the thread its against the forum rules and regulations..Such violation of rules and regulations leads to ban too. So, better to away from such violations.
    Million dollar haha..huge amount into forex market..Even, i think most of people will think is enough for their whole life living.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member buntytrader is an unknown quantity at this point buntytrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Will try for Million from thousand dollar only wish me all the best have a look here http://*******.com/7w3hqto

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member DiF0r is on a distinguished road DiF0r's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This was fast, already bankrupt? I hope you guys haven't lost too much money when investing. Good luck next time.

Banned barmanitrade is on a distinguished road barmanitrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    I have now decided to enter into Pamm trading because I have got so much experience of 3 to 4 years so I think I can do well in forex so I am continuing my forex and I have got some some success in past so i am sure I can manage foex trading without repeating my mistakes.

Minimum investment: 25$

30% for trader and 70% for investors. 10% of trader's profit will be paid to PAMM Partners.

Minimum Investment Period:14 days

Penalty for withdrawing earlier : 5%

https://instaforex.com/pamm_monitori...trader=5056888

I am in there for long term so you can get profit with me if you are there to trade for long term
    plz app koi mugh ko guide kar saktey ho main kese app k account main invest karoun or money kese transfer karaounn kioun k mugh ko es barey main koi khas pata nahi ha or ye bhi bata dejye k app kon se account se money accept karain ge

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Best way to get investor is keep performing good on your account with your own money for long, your talent is not hidden you get good rank at insta-forex when you give good result so investors will atuomatically turn towards you, but i feel you need to increase your own capital to gain faith of others, 200$ is lessor amount.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well almost 2 months are going to be completed for my pamm account so I think by the time I can show how long I can survive so I have thing people will start trusting me and start investing if they see my accoutn and they can see for how long I have running that Pamm account and so Far I am happy and satisfied with my trading account and the thing is I am still looking for investor and finding it hard to get investors.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it all depends agar ek banda 100% invest karta bhi hai tu saara profit uska. jitna bada us ka share hoga profit utna hi zyada. but yes it is a start and I think by the time there wil lbe more investor amount will automatically increase. just 1$ is also acceptable now so if you invest a 1$ so you can see that should not be problem with 200 balance account. so in future it can increase. so looking for investors with small amount first.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I have a good performance and now I have to work on promotion only but here I promoted well on forums but I guess not too many investors are here on forums so this is why I just have to try some other things for promotion. so just working hard to get investors

Junior Member MTEBESSI is on a distinguished road MTEBESSI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that others have a lot of investor's because they well promote their PAMM accounts using statement and winning advertising strategies.
    I hope you good deals and lot of investor's soon.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    still hoping to get investors....... so any advices any advices how to get investors... my performance has been good so king please I looking for user suggestions as well as you can help me in promotion too.I just see so many investors on other accounts so do they get much investors I am still not knowing how they do it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast