+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 350 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I initial started, I did not skills cash management was even used. Once i believed i knew concerning the charts i'd simply jump right into it. unhealthy mistake as a result of currently i do know that cash managment is vital to it. you've got trade a similar means and have some sensible winnings and losings however it's all concerning how it lands up at the tip of the day....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think there are only some newbies are successful and these are those newbies who got the strategy either from their own sources or through they got from some experience traders otherwise most of the newbies are in loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member annura is on a distinguished road annura's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Getting success in forex for newbies is extremely less.I think or it's true there are ninety fifth losers and solely five-hitter gainers.they are not sincere and that they haven't most expertise for forex.Demo Vs Real are several difficulties.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbi traders will definitely take time to be successful in forex trading, because they do not have a good knowledge in this business, and it can make them do a lot of mistakes in trading ..

Senior Member whiteid is on a distinguished road whiteid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will have a 50% chance to be successful in this business, and it will all depend on the ability we have in trading. if we could take advantage of any opportunities that exist in front of us well, then we will have a greater opportunity to be successful in this business.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think, a very large percentage of failure. except if the novice can prepare early trading, and trading their opinion is wrong. most new traders think that forex trading is easy, they think just profit alone, never thought about the risks.

Member sayem is on a distinguished road sayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbies Percentage of success is not sure but depend mainly on newbies own. newbies loss or fails because they do not learn properly and hard work also. so if they learn properly then trade i think they can gain and profit also.

Senior Member nigar is an unknown quantity at this point nigar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are plenty associated with brand new traders who're becoming a member of forex currency trading however a lot of aged investors has already been buying and selling on the market. I believe most of the investors is actually aged as well as skilled investors and incredibly couple of amounts of newcomers exist.

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if a novice will quickly be able to be successful, along with trading experience can also be essential simply because it'll be your deciding issue. nevertheless, you very lazy and depend upon good luck your dealer will never be successful. novice should always discover every little thing so as to be successful.

Member ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011 has a spectacular aura about ermaniso2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    l think everyday there are new people join trading with forex .still the majority is newbies.because being a professional really require too much time.l am trading for last 4 years but l still call myself as a newbie because l still couldnt find a good strategy or l am not yet disciplined enough for making profit from forex.so even most of the traders are old but l think they are still newbies since there is %95 losers in forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 350 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)