Page 313 of 350 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member contil is on a distinguished road contil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Every newbie in forex has this insatiable drive to study forex. They are excited and enjoying trading in demo. But when they trade in live market and suffer loses they come to a sad realization that Forex is not that easy as they think it is. Do you think the traders who are doing trading in forex nowadays are mostly newbies or old traders? Tell me what you think. Thanks.
    I think the success of a trader is not based on the new ata how long a trader learns .. but what determines the success of a trader is a trader who has experience gained whether much or little experience ..
    experience that will be brought to face the market a forex trader ..
    could have someone new in the field of forex trading but the experience he has become good quality pad he can be successful forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nyiel100 is on a distinguished road nyiel100's Avatar
    Thanks
    newbie or not it doesnt really matter in my opinion,the importan thing to succeed in this bussines is about how we doing the analysis,use the money management and diciplin to the trading system that we had i think anyone could succes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rokonripon is an unknown quantity at this point rokonripon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Newbie percentage of success is not high. Because they are in learning camp and they are still not experienced to trade when should he need to trade or how much or how.
    They are getting experienced and after getting that their success rate will be increased.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies ki percxentage of success aaj kal bohat increase ker rahi hai kyu k logo main awareness aa rahi hai fore k baray main aur sab soch samjh k is main trading kertay hai pehle logo maon ye awareness nahi thi jo un k nuqsaan ki bari waja thi aur un ko is main zyada faaida bhi nahi hota tha jis ki waja se unhai isay chorna perta tha lakin ab aisa bohat kam dekhnay ko milta hai ...

Member zaish will become famous soon enough zaish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    forex me naye traders ke loss ke chances zada hote hai kyunki unhe market ki samjh nahi hoti aur wo ye soch ke ate ahi ki forex abhut hi easy tarika hai paise kamane ka
    unki yahi soch unke loss ka reason ban jati hai aur zadatar naye traders hi loss me jate hai aur margin call ka shikar bante hai
    newbis forex main shuro main loss main hot hain .. lakin is main ager ap proper knowledge k sath trade krty ho then ap chahy new ho ya senior ap ko is main profit ho ga.. forex main knowledge or study bohat zrori hy otherwise ap ko is main loss ho ga

Banned kash will become famous soon enough kash will become famous soon enough kash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    forex me naye traders ke loss ke chances zada hote hai kyunki unhe market ki samjh nahi hoti aur wo ye soch ke ate ahi ki forex abhut hi easy tarika hai paise kamane ka
    unki yahi soch unke loss ka reason ban jati hai aur zadatar naye traders hi loss me jate hai aur margin call ka shikar bante hai
    ji haan main ap ki baat sy agree ho kio k forex main aksar newbies ko loss hota hy is lea kio k is main un ky pass experience nahi hota or wo greed main aker ziada earn krny k lea ghalt trade klrty hy jis sy wo shuro main hi loss kha laity hain .. is lea is main proper knowledge hasil krna zrori hy

Member katol is an unknown quantity at this point katol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Every newbie in forex has this insatiable drive to study forex. They are excited and enjoying trading in demo. But when they trade in live market and suffer loses they come to a sad realization that Forex is not that easy as they think it is. Do you think the traders who are doing trading in forex nowadays are mostly newbies or old traders? Tell me what you think. Thanks.
    I do not know about that. I know that that influence price movements in the market are banks and large traders with very large capital. that they have an influence on price movements in the forex market.

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jihed.janjoun View Post
    Certainly here are a lot of new traders who are joining forex trading but a large number of old traders is already trading in the market. I think the majority of the traders is old and experienced traders and very few numbers of newbies are there !!
    I understood your concept and you might wanted to say about some competition between newcomers and seniors. Because in real we need to follow best technical method. So if we able to take best quality lesson and professional guide from seniors or any team then our gaining chance should increase.

Member jihed.janjoun is an unknown quantity at this point jihed.janjoun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly here are a lot of new traders who are joining forex trading but a large number of old traders is already trading in the market. I think the majority of the traders is old and experienced traders and very few numbers of newbies are there !!

Member hkabarri is an unknown quantity at this point hkabarri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe that it is true that newbies loose often, but we should not forget that every one is newbie in starting and that is the experience and practice that make a person good trader, also few mistake make one realise mistake and they start to follow safers paths !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 313 of 350 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 311 312 313 314 315 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)