+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 350 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,060 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mostly when newbies go for the trade, they fall under serious influence of greed. And that greed leads to loss eventually. Most of the time, newbies face loss in the trade but some of other traders actually do well even they are trading for the first time. There always both mixer of newbie and experienced traders at any gave point of time. Getting success for newbie is very less in the beginning while some get by luck and some not. But the one who keeps his head cool in loss and profit also will become a winning trader in long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sai is on a distinguished road sai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Suru me thodi problem to hoti hai kyo ki forex trading ko karte kare aapko confedent aata hai forex trading easy nahi hai esko karne ke liye aapko eska fundamental knowledge hona bhut jaruri hai so learn more than trade .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not care about this where the main thing is I should be able to generate profit in accordance with my ability no matter what the circumstances, because the others also do not care about me

Senior Member buntysaha is an unknown quantity at this point buntysaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each traders statistics is exclusive to his/her understanding of the markets and cannot be duplicated. Drpepperjunkie i use an EA which handles macd, sar and sma. It is a grid based system. Does the job so far but much more testing and tweaking needed hence all my questions this week.

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to what I read and what I know about 85% of newbies loss their account in first six months. Meaning in first six months 85% of new members close their account. I don't like to sound like I'm sourgraping but I feel that sometimes a broker has a hand on your loss. Like for example spike of price and so on. I don't know what cause the spike in forex trading. To does who don't understand by what I mean by spike is the sudden fall or raise of a price that usually range to 50 pips up or down and bounce back to its original price in matter of 2 seconds more or less.

Senior Member goodprofit85 is an unknown quantity at this point goodprofit85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 98% newbie loss there invest and 2% newbie successful their trading because they have not enough knowledge about Forex and they can't control there emotions and greed on trading. I think if you want to success in Forex trade than first you can try to learn about Forex.

Member imrulhira is on a distinguished road imrulhira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    There always both mixer of newbies and experienced traders at any given point of time. Getting success for newbies is very less in the beginning while some get by luck and some not. But the one who keeps his head cool in loss and profit also will become a winning trader in long run.
    Virtually Forex trading is done 24 hours day and almost 5 ? days of a week. In the recent times, online trading has revolutionized the currency markets by making it accessible to the small and medium sized investor.

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    Making money is not easy whether online or offline, so the new tarder should understand that only dtermination and a willingness to learn will bring success.

Senior Member zubair1122 is an unknown quantity at this point zubair1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a newbie you have a lot of risk . 50-50 chance to win.I think just before start treading must read the rules and the regulation. Because without study there is no profit just loss. So for the farther improvement in treading business must have to read the full system.

Senior Member animasaha is an unknown quantity at this point animasaha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes success can be achieved here only with strict money management. Also we need to learn a lot other than money management to become a good trader and counted in profitable trader group.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 306 of 350 FirstFirst ... 206 256 296 304 305 306 307 308 316 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)