+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 350 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Senior Member mohsinzafar3 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsinzafar3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i start to doing forex trading, I didn't know how money management was even used. Once I thought i knew about the charts I would just jump right into it. Bad mistake because now I know that money managment is key to it. You have trade the same way and have some good winnings and losings but it's all about how it ends up at the end of the day,emotions are also play a key role to face to loss in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member h2seeb is on a distinguished road h2seeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is difficult to win the very first trade for newbie it may be due to not understanding of market in proper way but newbie should not think it as end of trade they should take it as a lesson and again start trade with active mind

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member edomz is an unknown quantity at this point edomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think you are saying is true. most beginners like me, successful demo trading. but after a plunge in the real trade was not as easy as what we previously learned. I think the percentage of success for beginners only 25%, the rest failed. old traders more than the new traders in forex trading.

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex today,we have the old traders but also more of the new traders and the percentage of newbies who are successful are increasing and this is because so many of them are learning form the mistakes of the old traders.

Member kashif9760 is on a distinguished road kashif9760's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i can agree with you that trading is not easy. lakin bat ye hai k hum demo account mien tu kafi earn kar lete hai aur jab real ya live trading karte hai tu mar kaha jate hai es ki waja ye hai k emotion hai . emotion ki waja se hum mar kaha jate hai jes fear and greedy. insan ko hames khatra hota hai k kahi us ka paisa loss na ho jea its fear and greedy ye hai k mien aik hi din mien arab pati ban jeo. that`s two reason according to my opinion.

Banned bceharun is an unknown quantity at this point bceharun's Avatar
    Thanks
    well..forex is well known and famous international trading market in the world. so everyday many people are join here and hope to earn profit, but whose are not achieve knowledge about forex then they are not good result. so i think there is a low percentage for success.

Member lingkon is on a distinguished road lingkon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is good and profitable business but not for newbie.most if newbie loss money in forex trade.if they start real trade without learning and practice,they can kill their trading account.they can learn forex from this forum they should use demo account 3 month.

Member abdulhaseeb is an unknown quantity at this point abdulhaseeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think, at the beginning percentage of success of newbies in forex is low, because they have no experience in trading in this market. they already learned the forex but not practical implementation, that way at the start they earn low profit.

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I think traders who now is 60 percent of new traders to try their luck in the forex market, however, I shall give thumbs up to them because they can and want to try to go forward even though they are trying their utmost,
    nevertheless I remain amazed also by the spirit of those who never give up and always try to rise and rise again

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    which clearly do as a trader should have a good pengetahan and ability relating to these forex trading. forex trading because it is associated with many things, so it should have learned many forex traders to earn good profits through good trade from their ability. because it was in my every trader should always be in a good learning process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 303 of 350 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 301 302 303 304 305 313 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)