Results 3,011 to 3,020 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member shuvo50 is an unknown quantity at this point shuvo50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetrevenge88 View Post
    Newbie..percentage of success?
    i think new-able traders percentage is very low. because most of the traders come here to trade without knowledge. they trade with luck and think its a gamble. so must be most of the traders are loser. and i think its 98% or more. its unbelievable but true.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kammraz is an unknown quantity at this point kammraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the percentage is very high. probably 80%? only those who are persistence and try even harder in forex will make it. although some might take few months or even few years before they can be truly successful.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member man_yoyo99 is an unknown quantity at this point man_yoyo99's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbi traders will definitely take time to be successful in forex trading, because they do not have a good knowledge in this business, and it can make them do a lot of mistakes in trading ..

Banned enter is on a distinguished road enter's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eng2012 View Post
    I guess that demo trading business, which does not benefit only a waste of time and better Yan we work at the expense of the real so that we can gain sufficient experience makes us that we can make profit easily
    i do not think that waste our time on make the learning on the demo account actually from the deme account we can learning many thing , we can got many thing from the demo account too, without spending any risk on the demo but we can got knowledge and exdperiecne

Member mizishab is an unknown quantity at this point mizishab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It happens every where and in every stroll of lifestyle that individuals usually adhere to the simple direction with objectives of very excellent and excellent outcomes. That may happens sometime but its not always occurring, resulting in frustration.

Member rafimh is an unknown quantity at this point rafimh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Success depends on statigy. If you are hard working person, you can get success.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats true,forex is the serious bizniz,if we doing this bizniz with a wrong point a view,im sure that we will never success..the success is depend on our effort,the better effort we gave the better result we got!!theres no reason to said give up to studying to gets more skill and knowledge!!goodluck!

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    نئے تاجروں جو غیر ملکی کرنسی ٹریڈنگ میں شمولیت اختیار کر رہے ہیں کے ایک بہت ہیں لیکن پرانے تاجروں کی ایک بڑی تعداد پہلے ہی مارکیٹ میں ٹریڈنگ ہے. مجھے لگتا ہے کہ تاجروں کی اکثریت پرانے اور تجربہ کار تاجروں اور newbies کی بہت کم تعداد ہیں.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by manav14386 View Post
    aapne bilkul sahi kaha bhai..jo newbie es business mei mehnat karlega wo successful trader banjayega..ye easy business nahi hai,esme lagan aur mehnat ki zarurat hain..
    bhai sahi baat hai, newbie ke liye ye field bahut jayda risky hota hai, wo is field mein jaldi se suessful nahi ho pate hai, is field mein successful hone mein kafi samay lag jata hai, jo 2 saal sahi se mehnat kar le, wo bahut paisa kama sakta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned roro mendut is an unknown quantity at this point roro mendut's Avatar
    Thanks
    i thing i will work with Forex whenever i enjoy it when i can not enjoy i will stop my trading.I have not decided my any limit for earn money from Forex
    we can earn from forex trading. So, it is infinite in a sense that we can earn a lot from here, as well as, if trading is not taken seriously and proper analysis is not done, then at the same time, we can loose a lot from here.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 302 of 350 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)