+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 350 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Member toudi is an unknown quantity at this point toudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i know as a newibe that my success trate isnt that good since i have a lack of experience , butt i will do my best to make the hard forex world easier as ever , and make profit as a guaranteed thing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dedi is an unknown quantity at this point dedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex business and many have lost a lot of that benefit,
    many were stopped and many others who came recently joined,, forex business may be a very good and a lot of traders to rely on this business ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kmpourta is an unknown quantity at this point kmpourta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that It is already said that there are a maximum of 20% peoples who can able to makes the profit regularly and only the 10% is considered as successful forex traders. So in that case, i think to tell the exact figure is really a tough jobs really !!

Member kramatsubhani is an unknown quantity at this point kramatsubhani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the forex business, never losing traders are just beginning to try ...
    I believe that the number of newbie traders more than long ... although there are traders who give up, but there are always new traders every days ...

Senior Member pmomaw is an unknown quantity at this point pmomaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex is the serious bizniz,if we doing this bizniz with a wrong point a view,i m really so sure that we will never successfuly..the successfuly is depend on ours effort,the better efforting we gave the better result we got!!theres no reason to said give up to studying to gets more skill and knowledges really !!

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that depend on their learning capacity............ in they can learn well and if they are well in there demo...... and also if they know how to do news analysis and also understand the market news then i think they can success in their real account....................

Member Jack_Jack is an unknown quantity at this point Jack_Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner like me only 0.5% success in forex...why..because i am not know about forex..specialy read news...scalping technic and manymore....i had 3 times trade and got $100 its means totaly $300...but just luck for moment...tommorow i loss everything...

Member nashftg is an unknown quantity at this point nashftg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    should state or justified the word success, such as put a milestones for a new trader, coz we know that not that easy for a new trader to gain from zero to hero in a short time.

Member rest is an unknown quantity at this point rest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Daily we discover more beginners coming into this industry beside the old knowledgeable investors. earlier more of those beginners just keep currency trading and begin to do anything else because of losing their cash in currency trading. those beginners who can handle a excellent concept of achievements in currency trading will be among those old knowledgeable traders!

Senior Member jazzysports is an unknown quantity at this point jazzysports's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading mai newbies ke success ki percentage buhat kam hai q k zeyada tar newbies ke pas forex trading ke proper knowledge ki aur experience ki kami hoti hai jis ki waja se on ko loss karna parta hai aur esi wajah se wo phr forex trading chor dety hain.buhat kam he newbies hoty hain jo forex trading mai kamyab hoty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 350 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)