+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 350 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Banned vinoth2013 is an unknown quantity at this point vinoth2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex business never losing traders are just beginning to try believe that the number of newbie traders more than long. although there are traders who give up
    but ther are always new trader most newbie or old traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned selvam.110690 is an unknown quantity at this point selvam.110690's Avatar
    Thanks
    alway both mixer of nebies and expience traders at any given point of time. Getting sucess for nebies is very less in the beginneing while some get by luck and some not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ksatria921 is an unknown quantity at this point ksatria921's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zon View Post
    percentage success for newbie is not much. but they can increase the percentage by learning and practicing. gain many knowledge and experience will make them become successful trader with high percentage
    good of statement, friend.
    a trader starting from 0 (zero), and with determination and passion to keep looking for the experience is a good thing for pushing. to success in trade could quickly be in front of the eye
    Hope, i'll get thumb or thank from you're

Senior Member salley is an unknown quantity at this point salley's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both beginners and experienced traders mixer at any time. Success for beginners is very less in the beginning although some luck, while others do not. But the person who keeps his cool head loss and profit also will become the winning works in the long term.

Member mikael is an unknown quantity at this point mikael's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many of the new user are trading by depending on heir luck. but remember luck is important but knowledge is also important. because by doing a fault you can't depend on your luck.

Banned kor is an unknown quantity at this point kor's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i have the trades in my trades have the best kind of profite but all the same i am a newbye whoo is trying to progress in the market as a newby i can say that i will have the best if i keep prACTICING.

Banned mutivo is on a distinguished road mutivo's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think every new trader really fails and knowing that they fail. people usually invest on a pamm account and know of these really make it happen. and know where and how it does is also something that we sould know and discuss.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    There always both mixer of newbies and experienced traders at any given point of time. Getting success for newbies is very less in the beginning while some get by luck and some not. But the one who keeps his head cool in loss and profit also will become a winning trader in long run.
    There are various forex traders that are good in taking decisions in their trading and there are some losers as well. I do not know exact number of forex losers, but the real thing is that all newbies usually fail in forex as they learn
    Patience is Key.

Banned embrio is on a distinguished road embrio's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Subramaniam View Post
    for me also as a newbie, that success requires substantial time. take time to achieve success in forex trading. and I believe, persistence and patience will certainly bear fruit is sweet. learning and keep trying it is the key to success .. good luck man!
    i agree with your opinion,we need a long time for get success on forex trading,because we must have accurte strategy and have discipline,so for have this all is need a long time and hard work.

Banned kaiben is on a distinguished road kaiben's Avatar
    Thanks
    The percentage of winning for the beginners are very few cause to win here you got to learn a lot of things. But some new people can earn good amounts of money with good efforts and tricks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 273 of 350 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)