+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 350 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast
Results 2,571 to 2,580 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Senior Member dkdianwad is an unknown quantity at this point dkdianwad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Newbie in forex have some mistakes and i also a new in forex. You can get experiences from any mistakes and it is very much effective for the future trading. So need to learning more and more about the forex trading then your success percentage is increase automatically !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned flowernight is an unknown quantity at this point flowernight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbeTrderFx View Post
    for new traders will usually be faster inferior to estimate what I will use it safely and it will be a little more daring in doing a lot of open positions sir
    and this will also make use of the high risk in my trades
    Many newbie even didn't know forex risk itself. All they do is for hunting the profit only. If we do this kind of trading, we will surely only get loss and loss. This is not business that will always give us profit more and more. We will also have a chance to get loss, moreover when we are not aware about the risk. As trader, adding stop loss in all our transaction ca be a good idea to secure our account better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rafifx is an unknown quantity at this point rafifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mostly once newbies select the trade, they make up serious influence of greed. which greed ends up in loss eventually. Most of the time, newbies face loss within the trade however a number of alternative traders really had best even they're commerce for the primary time...........................

Banned Md. Mosharaf hossain is on a distinguished road Md. Mosharaf hossain's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is more profitable than any other business. To achieve success in Forex a trader must have to be patient, strategic and confident. Sometimes newbies may make some mistake due to the emotion and lacking of proper knowledge and skill. Forex is a great business where knowledge, skill and strategy plays an important role in achieving success. So every beginner must have good knowledge and skill on Forex before starting real trade. Every beginner should have good practice on demo trade to gain more practical knowledge, skill and experience on Forex trade. Trading with patience, discipline, confidence, applying good strategy and skill and following proper plan and money management any one can be successful in Forex.

Member NewbeTrderFx is an unknown quantity at this point NewbeTrderFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    There always both mixer of newbies and experienced traders at any given point of time. Getting success for newbies is very less in the beginning while some get by luck and some not. But the one who keeps his head cool in loss and profit also will become a winning trader in long run.
    for new traders will usually be faster inferior to estimate what I will use it safely and it will be a little more daring in doing a lot of open positions sir
    and this will also make use of the high risk in my trades

Member Najha is an unknown quantity at this point Najha's Avatar
    Thanks
    All you need to do read and read and read about forex.
    open and trade in demo account for enough time. If you are satisfied, open real acc, deposit money you can afford to loose. in case you lost it.
    when trading (this is a must) set your stop loss and take profit, stay away from your PC, after enough time check your PC. to see the result.

Senior Member fruity is an unknown quantity at this point fruity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not too much old in the market of forex and base on my experience i can say that there are lot of newbies who are misleaded to get the more quick money from the market but the end result is that they are losing the money in this market as well.

Senior Member muhd.fawadk is an unknown quantity at this point muhd.fawadk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se new traders loose karta hain start main kyon ke unko yeh nahi pata hota ke trade kaise karni hai aur woh blind trades karta hain woh bhi without any stop loss yehi waja hai ke unko loose hota hai is market main lakin time ke saath saath unko experiance ho jata hai is market ka

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    When I main ongoing available, I didn't know how money management was even used. Once I opinion i knew not far off from the charts I would simply leap straight into it. Bad misapprehend for the reason that currently I know with the aim of money managment is crucial to it. You enjoy trade the same way and enjoy approximately enjoyable jackpot and losings but it's all not far off from how it tops up by the stop of the calendar day....

Banned sammyanhi is on a distinguished road sammyanhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is true, that if someone remains in a state of cold lump of it will be able to control the style of trading
    otherwise if not then it will lose money in the younger very short time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 258 of 350 FirstFirst ... 158 208 248 256 257 258 259 260 268 308 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)