+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 350 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 3495

Thread: Newbie..percentage of success?

Banned rewqasd is an unknown quantity at this point rewqasd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Through this company the amount of newbies and medium-sized resellers. It is not shocking that almost all of them, except for a few stubborn merchants of the World Health Organization to keep up with him through countless defeats and loses. And also a number of such stubborn traders are very less is actually negligible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned beamsteam is on a distinguished road beamsteam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Newbie name se hi saaf zahir ho rha he k is ko success hasil krne main time lge ga,or jb take newbie success ho ga us waqat newbie newbie nahi rehy ga old ya phir senior member ban jay ga or itna experince ho jay ga k trading main successfull ho jay ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fakher is an unknown quantity at this point fakher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is being done by new traders and as well as old and experienced trader both. Newbies have less experience so the percentage of loss in newbies is more than normal. Experienced traders also lose but due to their experience and knowledge they can get too much profit too........

Member newmultan is an unknown quantity at this point newmultan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbie kay liyay joo forex trading start karty hain unn koo success ration boohat hee kam hay main waja proper training ka naa layna forex say boohat zayada expectation rakhan greed or discipline kaa naa hoona loss ki waja banta hay.

Junior Member andri.myz is an unknown quantity at this point andri.myz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trade I would be able to succeed in the trade if I would be able to continue to learn so that I will be able to get a position that will be safe I do so that I can win and be able to get a safe position in this trade at any time

Member the magician is an unknown quantity at this point the magician's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading market for you to get huge profit, because it has an aggressive style
    . But it will not last long. Therefore a large loss might occur. Fore me,
    The Forex trade be patient and always to act with great option. very important exercise patience,

Member silverlhr is an unknown quantity at this point silverlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mery khayal sey forex may 90% lossers hay aor in may zada tadad newbies ki hay. mistakes forex may her koye ker raha hay wo baly new ho ya old. hammy ess fahrist sey baher nilkney ky lia chaaye ky forex ky about zada sey zada learn ky apney ander discipline payda karien.

Banned fekher is on a distinguished road fekher's Avatar
    Thanks
    on my first days , i was trading on low charts mostly 5M and 1M , the results were decent , i won around 7 of each 10 trades
    now i changed my strategies , the profits are lower but the results would be very interesting once i get used to the new trading style.

Junior Member satria is an unknown quantity at this point satria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    There always both mixer of newbies and experienced traders at any given point of time. Getting success for newbies is very less in the beginning while some get by luck and some not. But the one who keeps his head cool in loss and profit also will become a winning trader in long run.
    I think it is very different once a beginner to experienced beginner was not because someone could recognize the market well, so in the event of a confusing market will likely lose, because the beginners should look for experience, and I think the loss in doing it as a beginner student so that more advanced again.

Senior Member lady is an unknown quantity at this point lady's Avatar
    Thanks
    At the beginning, percentage of success of newbies in forex is low, because they have no experience in trading in this market. they already learned the forex but not practical implementation, that way at the start they earn low profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 350 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)